1. Zimbardo P, Boyd, J. . The time paradox: The new psychology of time that will change your life. New York: Free Press; 2008.
2. Vieira AR, Modesto, A., Marazita, M.L.,. Caries: Review of Human Genetics Research. Caries research. 2014;48(5):491-506.
3. Harford W. Connectedness and perceived instrumentality in pre-service teachers: A comparison of two measures. New Mexico: The University of New Mexico; 2011.
4. Fernandez-Rio J, Cecchini, J.A., Méndez-Gimenez, A., Mendez-Alonso, D., Prieto, J.A.,. Self-Regulation, Cooperative Learning, and Academic Self-Efficacy: Interactions to Prevent School Failure. Frontiers in Psychology. 2017;8:11.
5. Raheb G. Designing and testing a learning motivation improvement model based on social constructivism theory. International Journal of Behavioral Sciences. 2009;3(1):79-38.
6. Shafiee-Tabar M, Akbari-Chermahini, S. The Role of Mindfulness and Emotional Regulation in Predicting Depression and Anxiety in University Students. International Journal of Behavioral Sciences,. 2017;11(3):101-6.
7. Clark NM, Zimmerman, B.J. A Social Cognitive View of Self-Regulated Learning About Health. Health Education & Behavior. 1990;5(3):371-9.
8. Carter SR, Moles, R.J., Krass, I., Kritikos, V.S. . Using Social Cognitive Theory to Explain the Intention of Final-year Pharmacy Students to Undertake a Higher Degree in Pharmacy Practice Research. American Journal of Pharmaceutical Education. 2016;80(6):95.
9. Birkás B, Matuz, A., Csathó, Á. Examining the Deviation From Balanced Time Perspective in the Dark Triad Throughout Adulthood. Frontiers in Psychology. 2018;9:1046.
10. Andre L, van Vianen, A.E.M., Peetsma, T.T.D., Oort, F.J. Scherag, A. Motivational power of future time perspective: Meta-analyses in education, work, and health. PLoS One. 2018;13(1):e0190492.
11. Sobol-Kwapińska M, Jankowski, T., Przepiorka, A., Oinyshi, I., Sorokowski, P., Zimbardo, P. What Is the Structure of Time? A Study on Time Perspective in the United States, Poland, and Nigeria. Front Psychol. 2018;9:2078.
12. Gall MD, Walter, R.B., Joyce, P.G., N.Y. Educational Research: An Introduction. White Plains. USA: Longman Publishers; 1996.
13. Stolarski M, Wiberg, B., Osin, E. Assessing temporal harmony: The issue of a balanced time perspective. In: Stolarski M. FN, van Beek W, editor. Time Perspective Theory; Review, Research and Application. Switzerland: Springer-Verlag; 2015. p. 57-71.
14. Worrell FC, Mello, Z.R. The Reliability and Validity of Zimbardo Time Perspective Inventory Scores in Academically Talented Adolescents. Educational and Psychological Measurement. 2007;67(3):487-504.
15. Kröner J, Goussios, C., Schaitz, C., Streb, J., Sosic-Vasic, Z. The Construct Validity of the German Academic Self-regulation Questionnaire (SRQ-A) within Primary and Secondary School Children. Frontiers in Psychology. 2017;8:1032.
16. Zebardast A, Besharat, M.A., Haghighatgoo, M. The Relationship between Self-Regulation and Time Perspective in Students. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2011;30:939-43.
17. Leotti LA, Iyengar, S.S., Ochsner, K.N. Born to Choose: The Origins and Value of the Need for Control. Trends in cognitive sciences. 2010;14(10):457-63.
18. Vandevelde S, Van Keer, H., Rosseel, Y. Measuring the complexity of upper primary school children’s self-regulated learning: a multi-component approach. Contemp Educ Psychol. 2013;38:407-25.
19. Zimbardo PG, Boyd, J.N. Putting time in perspective: A valid, reliable individual-differences metric. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology. 1999;77(6):1271-88.
20. Bild JD, Vansteenkiste, M., Lens, W. Understanding the association between future time perspective and self- regulated learning through the Lens of self- determination theory. Journal of Learning and Instruction. 2010;23:1-13.
21. Hall PA, Fong, G.T. Temporal self-regulation theory: A model for individual health behavior. Health Psychology Review. 2007;1:6-52.
22. Joireman. J. B, D., Sprott, D., Spangenberg, E., Schultz, J. Consideration of future consequences, ego-depletion, and self-control: Support for distinguishing between CFC immediate and CFC-future sub-scales. Personality and Individual Differences. 2008;48:15-21.
23. Wills TA, Sandy, J.M., Yaeger, A.M. Time perspective and early-onset substance use: A model based on stress-coping theory. Psychology of Addictive Behaviors. 2001;15:118-25.
24. Adams J, White, M. Time Perspective in Socioeconomic Inequalities in Smoking and Body Mass Index. Health Psychology Review. 2009;28(1):83-90.
25. Crockett RA, Weinman, J., Hankins, M., Marteau, T. Time orientation and health-related behaviour: measurement in general population samples. Psychology & Health. 2009;24(3):333-50.
26. Guthrie LC, Butler, S.C., Ward, M.M. . Time perspective and socioeconomic status: a link to socioeconomic disparities in health? Social Science & Medicine. 2009.