1. Edalati A, Redzuan M. Perception of women towards family values and their marital satisfaction. Journal of American Science. 2010;6(4):132-7.
2. Isanejad O, Amani A, Azizi A, Azimifar S. The relationship between personality factors, self-control and marital coping strategies with marital conflict. International Journal of Behavioral Sciences. 2016;9(4):19-25.
3. Esmailbeigi Z, GHolamrezaie H. Intimacy miracle, key to life and successful relationship. Tehran naslenowandish; 2013.
4. Bagarozzi DA. Enhancing Intimacy in Marriage A Clinician's Guide. New York: Routledge; 2001.
5. Constant E, Vallet F, Nandrino J-L, Christophe V. Personal assessment of intimacy in relationships: Validity and measurement invariance across gender. Revue Européenne de Psychologie Appliquée/European Review of Applied Psychology. 2016;66(3):109-16.
6. Schaefer MT, Olson DH. Assessing intimacy: The PAIR inventory. Journal of marital and family therapy. 1981;7(1):47-60.
7. Fife ST, Weeks GR. Barriers to recovering intimacy. Recovering intimacy in love relationships: A clinician’s guide. 2010:157-79.
8. Hatfield E, Bensman L, Rapson RL. Love and intimacy, Equity. In: Ramachandan VS, editor. Encyclopedia of Human Behavior. 2 ed. NewYork: Academic press; 2012. p. 550-6.
9. Johnson S. The practice of emotionally focused couples therapy. New York: Brunner Roudedge. 2004.
10. Akhavan-Bitaghsir Z, Sanaee-Zaker B, Navabinejad S, Farzad VA. The Effectiveness of Emotional Focused Couple Therapy on Satisfaction and Marital Adjustment in Couples. International Journal of Behavioral Sciences. 2016;14(3):324-30.
11. Soltani M, Shaeiri M.R. Roshan R. The effects of emotional focused THERAPY on increasing the marriage suitability of barren couples, International Journal of Behavioral Sciences, Vol 6, No.4 , Winter 2013. Page:383-389.
12. Dattilio FM. Introduction to the special section: The role of cognitive–behavioral interventions in couple and family therapy. Journal of marital and family therapy. 2005;31(1):7-13.
13. Patterson T. Cognitive Behavioral Couple Therapy, In Harway M, Editor: Hand book of Couple Therapy. New Jersey: Wiley. 2005;119-140.
14. Baucom DH, Sayers SL. Sher TG. Supplementing behavior marital therapy with cognitive restructuring and emotional expressiveness training: An outcome investigation. Journal of consulting and clinical psychology. 1990;58:636-645.
15. Dandeneav M. Facilitating intimacy: A comparative outcome study of emotionally foc5sed and cognitive intervention. ProQuest. Dissertation & Theses, 1990.
16. Amani R, Majzoobi MR. Comparing Effectiveness of Emotional Focused, Cognitive Behavioral and Cognitive Behavior Emotional Couple Therapy on the Change Process of Spouses' Marital Satisfaction and Women Depression. Journal of Family Counseling and Psychotherapy. 2013;3(3):439-469.
17. Davoudvandi M, Navabinejad S, Farzad V. The Effectiveness of Emotionally Focused Couple Therapy in Improving Marital Adjustment and Couples’ Intimacy. QJFR. 2018;15(1):39-56.
18. Pirfalak M, Sodani M, shafiabadi A. The Efficacy of Group Cognitive-Behavioral Couple’s Therapy (GCBCT) on the Decrease of Couple Burnout. Journal of Family Counseling & Psychotherapy. 2014;4(2):185-339.
19. Etemadi A, Navabi Nejad Sh, Ahmadi A, Farzad WA. Study of the effect of couple therapy in the method of immunotherapy on the increase of couples' intimacy referring to counseling centers in Tehran. Refreshments and Consulting Research. 2006;5(19):22-9.
20. Khamse A, Hoseyniyan S. Gender Differences between Intimacy Dimensions of Married College Students. Quarterly Journal of Women's Studies Sociological and Psychological. 2008;6(1):52-35
21. Johnson SM, Greenberg LS. Emotionally focused Couples Therapy, Creating Connection. New York: Brunner/Mazel. 1985.
22. Baucom DH, Shoham V. Musere KT, Daiuto AD, Stickle TR. Empricially supported couples and family therapies for adult problems. Journal of consulting and clinical psychology. 1998;66:53-88.
23. Johnson SM, Talitman E. Predicators of success in emotionally focused couples Therapy: status and challenges. Journal of Clinical Pcychology: Science and Practice. 1997;6:67-79.
24. Snyder DK, Willis RM, Grady Fietcher A. Long-term effectiveness of behavior versus insightoriented marital therapy: A 4- year follow up study. Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology. 1991;59:138-141.
25. Dattilio FM. HomworkAssignmentsin Couple and Family Therapy. Journal of Clinical psychology. 2002;58(5):570-583.
26. Northey WF. Characteristics and Clinical practices of Marriage and Family Therapists.A national survey. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy. 2002;28:487-494.