1. Patton GC SS, Santelli JS, Ross DA, Afifi R, Allen NB, Arora M, Azzopardi P, Baldwin W, Bonell C, Kakuma R. . Our future: a Lancet commission on adolescent health and wellbeing. The Lancet. 2016;11(387):2423-502.
2. Alemán-Díaz AY BS, Siebers LL, Chukwujama O, Fenski F, Henking CN, Kaminska K, Kuttumuratova A, Weber MW. . Child and adolescent health in Europe: monitoring implementation of policies and provision of services. The Lancet Child & Adolescent Health. 2018;1(12):891-904.
3. Sawyer SM AP, Wickremarathne D, Patton GC. . The age of adolescence. The Lancet Child & Adolescent Health. 2018;1(3):223-31.
4. Stapinski LA AR, Heron J, Montgomery AA, Stallard P. . Peer victimization during adolescence: Concurrent and prospective impact on symptoms of depression and anxiety. Anxiety, Stress, & Coping. 2015;2(1):105-25.
5. Baxter AJ SK, Ferrari AJ, Norman RE, Vos T, Whiteford HA. . Challenging the myth of an “epidemic” of common mental disorders: trends in the global prevalence of anxiety and depression between 1990 and 2010. Depression and anxiety. 2014;31(6):506-22.
6. Pavlova B PR, Alda M, Uher R. . Lifetime prevalence of anxiety disorders in people with bipolar disorder: a systematic review and meta-analysis. The Lancet Psychiatry. 2015;1(8):710-7.
7. M. L. Generalized anxiety disorder. . Encyclopedia of psychopharmacology. 2015;3(6):699-702.
8. Stubbs B AY, Myint PK, Smith TO. . Prevalence of depressive symptoms and anxiety in osteoarthritis: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Age and ageing. 2016;20(2):228-63.
9. Spielberger CD G-RF, Martinez-Urrutia A, Natalicio LF, Natalicio DS. . The state-trait anxiety inventory. Revista Interamericana de Psicologia/Interamerican Journal of Psychology. 1971;5(4):247-61.
10. Pereira AI BL, Mendonça D, Muris P. . he relationships among parental anxiety, parenting, and children’s anxiety: The mediating effects of children’s cognitive vulnerabilities. Journal of Child and Family Studies. 2014;1(2):399-409.
11. Darling N SL. Parenting style as context: An integrative model. Psychological bulletin. 1993;113(3):487-92.
12. F. A. Attachment anxiety: parenting culture, adolescence and the family film in the US. Journal of Children and Media. 2017;3(2):214-42.
13. Park I HS. Relationship between state-trait anxiety, parenting efficacy, parenting stress in mothers of children with amblyopia. Journal of Agricultural Medicine and Community 2015;1(3):137-47.
14. D. B. The influence of parenting style on adolescent competence and substance use. The Journal of Early Adolescence. 1991;11:56-95.
15. JR. B. Parental authority questionnaire. Journal of personality assessment. 1991;1(1):110-9.
16. Hinnant JB ES, Tu KM, El-Sheikh M. . Permissive parenting, deviant peer affiliations, and delinquent behavior in adolescence: The moderating role of sympathetic nervous system reactivity. Journal of abnormal child psychology. 2016;1(6):1071-81.
17. Barton AL HJ. Permissive parenting and mental health in college students: Mediating effects of academic entitlement Journal of American college health. 2016;2(1):1-8.
18. Levinson AR SB, Nelson B, Bress JN, Hajcak G. . Authoritarian parenting predicts reduced electrocortical response to observed adolescent offspring rewards. Social cognitive and affective neuroscience. 2017;1(3):363-71.
19. King KA VR, Merianos AL. . Authoritarian parenting and youth depression: Results from a national study. Journal of prevention & intervention in the community. 2016;2(2):130-9.
20. Yeung JW CC, Kwok SY, Leung JT. . Socialization effects of authoritative parenting and its discrepancy on children. Journal of child and family studies. 2016;1(6):1980-90.
21. Denham SA M-CJ, Strandberg K, Auerbach S, Blair K. . arental contributions to preschoolers' emotional competence: Direct and indirect effects. Motivation and emotion. 1997;1(1):65-86.
22. Stormshak EA BK, McMahon RJ, Lengua LJ. . Parenting practices and child disruptive behavior problems in early elementary school. Journal of clinical child psychology. 2000;1(1):17-29.
23. van Aken C JM, Verhoeven M, van Aken MA, Deković M, Denissen JJ. . Parental personality, parenting and toddlers' externalising behaviours. European Journal of Personality: Published for the European Association of Personality Psychology. 2007;21(8):993-1015.
24. Propper C WM, Halpern CT, Carbone MA, Cox M. . Parenting quality, DRD4, and the prediction of externalizing and internalizing behaviors in early childhood. Developmental Psychobiology: The Journal of the International Society for Developmental Psychobiology. 2007;9(6):619-32.
25. Khosravi M. Bigdeli I. The Relationship between Personality Characteristics and Test Anxiety in Students. Journal of Behavioral Sciences. 2008;2(1):13-24.(Persian). .
26. G. M. Traits, cognitive processes and adaptation: An elegy for Hans Eysenck's personality theory. Personality and Individual Differences. 2016;1(103):61-7.
27. Furnham A PK. Eysenck’s Personality Theory. Encyclopedia of Criminology and Criminal Justice. 2014;1(5):38-45.
28. Hoerger M CM, Sörensen S, Chapman BP, Kaukeinen K, Tu X, Duberstein PR. . Personality and perceived health in spousal caregivers of patients with lung cancer: the roles of neuroticism and extraversion. Journal of aging research. 2016;1(1):1-9.
29. Danesh E. Kakavand A. Saliminia A. Sabeghi LS, M. . Relationship between five personality factors with Peruvian childhood in mothers of hyperactivity and attention deficit children. New Educational Ideas, Faculty of Educational Sciences and Psychology, Alzahra University. 2015;10(1).
30. L. IKJ. The relationship between perception of parenting and anxiety patterns of parents and youth with anxiety. Quarterly Journal of Education and Evaluation, seventh year. 2014;7(25):43-61. (Persian).
31. Reitman D AJ. Parenting practices and their relation to anxiety in young adulthood. Journal of anxiety disorders. 2010;1(6):562-72.
32. Akse J HB, Engels R, Raaijmakers Q, Meeus W. . Co‐occurrence of depression and delinquency in personality types. European Journal of Personality: Published for the European Association of Personality Psychology. 2007;21(2):235-56.
33. Chorpita BF BT, Barlow DH. . Perceived control as a mediator of family environment in etiological models of childhood anxiety–republished article. Behavior therapy. 2016;1(5):622-32.
34. Quach AS EN, Riley PJ, Falconier MK, Fang X. . Effects of parental warmth and academic pressure on anxiety and depression symptoms in Chinese adolescents. Journal of Child and Family Studies. 2015;1(1):106-16.
35. Abbasi Z AS, & Talebi H. . Structural equation modeling of separation anxiety in children based on maternal anxiety, mother-child relation, maternal attachment style, children’s incompatibility schemas, and child attachment style. Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences. 2016;7:54-62.(Persian).
36. Gouze KR HJ, Bryant FB, Lavigne JV. . Parenting and anxiety: Bi-directional relations in young children. Journal of abnormal child psychology. 2017;1(6):1169-80.
37. Cordeiro PM PM, Lens W, Lacante M, Luyckx K. . Parental parenting styles, identity development, and adjustment in career transitions: The mediating role of psychological needs. Journal of Career Development. 2018;45(1):83-97.
38. Bakhshi Pour R BA, Khosroshahi P. . Psychometric properties of the revised Eysenck Personality Form (EPQ-RS). Two Quarterly Journal of the Psychological Society. 2007;1(4):28-36. (Persian).
39. Amiri S GGM, Abbas Zadeh Z. . Comparison of emotional structures (Ambivalence and Alexithymia) and personality traits based on brain-behavioral systems in patients and normal individuals. SSU_Journals. 2018;15(1):16-26. (Persian).
40. G. E. Study and comparison of parenting practices of mothers of children with behavioral disorders and normal children's mothers and the effect of mothers' education on children's behavioral disorders. : Iranian Psychiatric Institute; 1992.
41. Spielberger CD GR, Lushene R, Vagg PR, Jacobs GA. . Manual for the state-trait anxiety inventory Palo Alto, CA: Psychologists Press; 1983.
42. F. TMNMK. Comparison of mood nougat, defensive styles and adverbial anxiety in patients with generalized anxiety disorder, major depression, and normal people. Journal of Clinical Psychology. 2014;5(2):67-76. (Persian).
43. S. SMM. Correlation of attachment styles with adjective-state anxiety. Journal of Medical Sciences, Islamic Azad University. 2013;22(4):307-12. (Persian).
44. Russell DW KJ, Spoth R, Altmaier EM. . Analyzing data from experimental studies: A latent variable structural equation modeling approach. Journal of counseling psychology. 1998;45(1):1-8.
45. Dumas JE LP. Mother‐child Relationships as sources of support or stress: A comparison of competent, average, aggressive, and anxious dyads. Child development. 1993;1(6):1732-54.
46. Larsen RJ KT. Extraversion, neuroticism and susceptibility to positive and negative mood induction procedures. Personality and Individual Differences. 1989;1(12):1221-8.
47. Kardum I H-KJ. The relationship between Eysenck's personality traits, coping styles and moods. Personality, and Individual Differences. 1996;1(3):341-50.
48. M. GI. Life experience, development, and child psychopathology. Chichester, England: Wiely; 1990.
49. M. E. Anxiety and cognition: A unified theory. NY: Psychology Press; 2014.
50. Siqueland L KP, Steinberg L. . Anxiety in children: Perceived family environments and observed family interaction. Journal of Clinical Child Psychology. 1996;1(2):225-37.
51. AF. DM. Parental control in child rearing and trait anxiety in young adults. Psychological reports. 1986;59(2):477-8.
52. Murray LE ONL. Neuroticism and extraversion mediate the relationship between having a sibling with developmental disabilities and anxiety and depression symptoms. Journal of Affective Disorders. 2019;15(243):232-40.
53. Fayyaz R SZ, Ameri F, Besharat MA. . Moderating Effect Of Introversion and Extroversion on the Relationship between Parental Parenting Styles and Ego Strength. Hayat. 2016;1(3):44-50. (Persian).
54. JJ. G. Emotion regulation: Affective, cognitive, and social consequences. Psychophysiology. 2002;39(3):281-91.
55. JJ. G. Emotion regulation: taking stock and moving forward. Emotion. 2013;13(3):359-63.
56. Campbell-Sills L BD. Incorporating emotion regulation into conceptualizations and treatments of anxiety, and mood disorders. New York, NY, US: The Guilford Press.; 2007,6. 542-59.