-Perri M.G & Corsica, J.A. Treatment of obesity. In P.Kennedy & S.Liewelyn (Eds), The essential of clinical health Psychology, England : John diley and Sons Ltd .2006; 135 -157 .
- Kasper D, Fauci A, Hauser S, Longo D, Jameson J. L, Loscalzo J. Harrisonâs principles of internal medicine. 2008.
-RodriguezâMartin A , Novalbos Ruiz JP, Martinz Nietoy JM, Escobal Jinenez L. life â style factors among Spanish adults. Nutr Hosp . 2009 ; 24 (20) : 144-151
-Turner SL, Thomas AM, Wagner PJ, Moseley GC . A Collaborative approach to wellness: Diet, exercise, and education to impact behavioral change. J AM Acad Nurse pract.2008; 20: 339-44
-MirzaZadeh A, Sadeghirad b , Hayhdoost A A , Bahrein f . & Rezazadeh Kermani M . the prenalence of obesity in iran in Recent Decad ; a systemattic Review and Meta , Analysis study , Iranian J publ Health 2009, 38 (3): 1-11.(Persin).
-Cooper Z , & Fairburn C . G . A new Cognitive behavior approach too the treatment of obesity . behavior Research and therapy .2001; 39:499- 511
âBrownell K.D. Public health approaches to obesity and its management. In L. BreslowJ.E, Fieiding L.B. Lave(Eds). Annual reviview of public health. (vol.7). palo Alto.CA: Annual Reviews.1986.
-Alimohamadi, M. Obesity & subjective will-bing. Health journal.2015
âDiener E, Lucas RE, Oishis. Subjective well-bing. Jclin psychol.2002; (24):25-41.
-Mirshah Jafari SE, Prikvand H , Abedi MP.Happiness and its effecting factors. Adv in Cogh sci. 2002; 4(3): 50-58.(persin).
-Ryff C D. Happiness in everything, or is it? Exploration on the meaning of psychological well-bing. J perso and Soci psych .1989; 57: 1068-1081. 12-Wadden, TA; Stunkard, AJ. Psychosocial consequences of odesity and dieting: Research and clinical finding . In: Stunkard AJ, Wadden TA, eds. Obesity: Theory and Therapy.2nd ed. NewYork: Raven Press.1993; 163-177.
-World health organization. Prevention/Nutrition/a- healthy life styel/body-mass-index-BMI/disease.2013
-American Heart Association(AHA). Haert and storke facts. New York. Am Haert Pub.2001
-Adler, A.the individual psychology of Alfred Adler, New York: Basic book.1956.
- Ishizaki M, Morikawa Y,Nakagawa H, Honda R, kawakami N, haratani T, Kodayasi F, Araki S, Yamada Y. the influence of work charactristics on body mass index and waist to hipration in Japanese employees. Ind Health. 2004; 42: 41-49
- Mushtaq U. M; Gull S; Mushtaq K; shahid U; Ahmad S M & Akram J. Diteary behaviors, physical activity and sedentary lifestyle associated with overwight and obesity and thire socio-demographic correlates, among Pakistani primary school children. International Journal of behavioral Nutition and physical activity. 2011;8:130.
- Tartibian B, Baghaiee B.The effect of two months inactive lifestyle on overweight and blood vessel health markers gene expression in 40-55 years old men. Razi Journal of medical scienes.2014; 21:119.
-WHO.WHO and the international Diabetes federation: regional partners. Bulletin of the world Health organization. 1999;77(12).
- Najjar L, Pejhan A, Heydari A, Hajezadeh S, RAkhshani M. The status of blood pressure in urban population of Sabzevar in 1382.sJournal 0f Rafsanjan university of medical sciences and health services.2005; 4(2):95-102
- -Werij M.Q, Jansena A , Mulkensa S, Hermien G.E, Amenta A.J.H.A & Harm J.H. Adding cognitive therapy to dietetic treatment is associated with less relapse in obesity, Journal of psychosomatic Research.2009;67:315-324.
âGlenny A.M, O Meara S, Melville A, Sheldon.E & Wilson C. The treatment and prevention of obesity: A systematic review of the literature. International Journal of obesity.1997; 21: 715-737.
- Nauta H, Hospers H & Jansen A.one-year follow-up effecs of two obesity tretments on psychological well-bing and wight. Br J Health Psychol.2001; 6:271-284.
- Taylor R.R. Cognitive behavioral therapy for chronic illness and disabeility. United State of America: Springer Science & Business Media. Inc.2006.
- Moradi F, Shariat F, Mirzaeian K. Identifying the effects of training of obesity prevention and weight managements an knowledge of clients to neighborhood health house in the city of Tehran. Scientific quarterly periodical-investigation training hygiene & health promotion.2013;1(1)33-40.
-Kurth T , Gazian JM, Bergerk J, Kase CS, Rexrode KM, Cook NR. Body mass index and the risk of stroke in men. Arch Intern . 2002; 162(22): 2557-62.
-Dymek MP, LE Ggrange D, Neven K & et al. Quality of life and psychological adjustment in patients after Roux-en-y gastric bypass: a drife report, obes surg. 2001;11.32-39.
âLouxa T.J, Haricharana R.N, Clementsa R.H, Kolotkin R.L, Bledsoed S.E, Haynese B, Leatha T & Harmon G.M.Health-related quality of life befor and after bariatricsurgery in adolescents, Journal of pediatric surgery.2008;43: 1275-1279.
-Koloktin R.L, Crosby R.D & Rhys-Williams G. Health- related qulity of life among obese subgroups obesity research.2002;10: 748-756.
âKoloktin R.L, Crosby R.D , Rhys-Williams G, Hartley G & Nicol S. The relationship between health-related quality of life and wight loss, obesity Research.2001; 9:564-571.
- Fontaine K R, Barofsky I, Bartltt S J , Franckwica S C, Andersen.Ross E. Wight Loss and health-related quality of life : results at 1-year follw-up,eating behaviors.2008; 5: 85-88.
âRoss K.M, Milson V.A, Rickel K.A, Debraganza N, Gibbons L.M, Murawski K.E & Pem M. G.the contribution of wight loss and increasd physical fitness to improment in health-related quality of life eating behaviours.2009; 10:84-88
-Mohamadzadeh Z. Training life skill.(Editor): Assistance education training office.2006.(persin).
-Boyers E, Kenya R.U, Charles S.C & Hendrick C. Big five personality and relationship construct matrial adjustment. Avaliable at: www.scinedirect.com.2005.
-Manzoni G.M, Pagning F, Castelnuovo G & Molinnari E. Relaxation trining for anxity: A ten-years systematic review with mate-analysis.BMC psyiatry,2008;8,41.