1. Association AP. Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders (DSM-5®): American Psychiatric Pub; 2015.
2. Kessler RC, Berglund P, Demler O, Jin R, Koretz D, Merikangas KR, et al. The epidemiology of major depressive disorder: results from the National Comorbidity Survey Replication (NCS-R). Jama. 2003;289(23):3095-105.
3. Trovato GM. Behavior, nutrition and lifestyle in a comprehensive health and disease paradigm: skills and knowledge for a predictive, preventive and personalized medicine. The EPMA journal. 2012;3(1):8.
4. Jim HS, Small BJ, Minton S, Andrykowski M, Jacobsen PB. History of major depressive disorder prospectively predicts worse quality of life in women with breast cancer. Annals of behavioral medicine: a publication of the Society of Behavioral Medicine. 2012;43(3):402-8.
5. Hatami P. Factors affecting social health of students, with an emphasis on social networks: Allameh Tabataba'i University-Tehran;2010.
6. Meshki M, Tavakkolizadeh J, N. B. The relationship between control beliefs and lifestyle on the health of pregnant women. Knowledge and Health (Special Congress of Epidemiology Iran), 2011;(5).
7. Pour Ghaffari SS, Pasha GR, Y. A. Efficacy of training of the lifestyle approach based on individual psychology Pierre marital satisfaction of married female nurses hospital doctor Ganjavian Dezful. New findings in Psychology Quarterly. 2010;4(5):71-81.
8. Zolfaghari A, Soltani L. Correlation between lifestyle with young ethnic identity (case study: the city of Mahabad). Iranian Journal of Sociology. 2011;21(11).
9. Motamedi A. Good life style based on communication perspective (the human relationship with God, others and nature). Culture for counselling and psychotherapy 2013;4(13):125-42.
10. Montazeri A, Mousavi S J, Omeedvari S, Tavousi M, Hashemi A, T. R. Iranian depression: systematic review of the research literature. Quarterly monitoring. 2013( VI):567-94.
11. Teo AR, Choi H, Valenstein M. Social relationships and depression: ten-year follow-up from a nationally representative study. PlUS one. 2013;8(4): 623-96.
12. Frisch, M. Psychotherapy based on improving the quality of life. . Tehran: Venerable; 2006.
13. Overbeek G, Vollebergh W, de Graaf R, Scholte R, de Kemp R, Engels R. Longitudinal associations of marital quality and marital dissolution with the incidence of DSM-III-R disorders. Journal of Family Psychology. 2006;20(2):284-291.
14. Pirzadi H, Fathi Ashtiani A, M. S. Effectiveness of stress management and communication skills to improve the lifestyle of nurses and hospital staff. Abstracts of the International Conference on stress and mental illness; Tehran: Allameh Tabatabae'i University
15. Khormaei F, Farmani A, Kalantari S. The comparison of patience components among patients with major depression, generalized anxiety disorder and normal individuals. International Journal of Behavioral Sciences. 2015;9(1):77-84.
16. Demura S, Sato S. Relationships between depression, lifestyle and quality of life in the community dwelling elderly: a comparison between gender and age groups. Journal of physiological anthropology and applied human science. 2003; 22(3):159-66.
17. Teo AR, Choi H, Valenstein M. Social relationships and depression: ten-year follow-up from a nationally representative study. PloS one. 2013;8(4):e623-96.
18. Kheirjoo I, Jomhori F, Ahadi H, MM. F. Compare health-promoting lifestyles in patients with arthritis Rvnatvyyd healthy women and its relation to demographic factors. Knowledge and Research in Applied Psychology. 2012; 4( 4):61-70.
19. King G, Honaker J, Joseph A, Scheve K, editors. Analyzing incomplete political science data: An alternative algorithm for multiple imputation. American Political Science Association; 2001: Cambridge Univ Press.
20. Schumacker RE, Lomax RG. A beginner's guide to structural equation modeling: Psychology Press; 2004.
21. Walker SN, Sechrist KR, Pender NJ. The health-promoting lifestyle profile: development and psychometric characteristics. Nursing research. 1987; 36(2):76-81.
23 Endicott J, Nee J, Harrison W, Blumenthal R. Quality of Life Enjoyment and Satisfaction Questionnaire: a new measure. Psychopharmacology bulletin. 1993; 29: 321-326
24. Beck AT. Prisoners of hate: The cognitive basis of anger, hostility, and violence: Harper Collins Publishers; 1999; 57-60.
25. Mohammadi Zeidi I, Pakpour Hajiagha A, Mohammadi Zeidi B. Reliability and validity of Persian version of the health-promoting lifestyle profile. Journal of Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences. 2012;21(1):102-13.
26. Barlow DH. Anxiety and its disorders: The nature and treatment of anxiety and panic: Guilford press; 2004.