1. Rajappan SK, Suresh, V. A Study on the Relationship between Aggression and Social Support among Late Adolescent Boys. Int J of Adv Res. 2015;3(5):1277-82.
2. Oreyzi H, Hashemi, SH. Interaction among sexuality and prevention of irritability by TV movies in relation to perceived aggression in university students. International Journal of Behavioral Sciences. 2012;6(12):121-51.
3. Davoudi I, Eshrati, T., Zargar, Y., Hashemi Sheikh Shabani, E. A study of structural relations of some psychological risk and protective factors of addiction potential. Clinical Psychology and Personality Journal. 2014;2(10):99-116 [Persian].
4. Javdan M. The study of relationship between self-monitoring, affective family atmosphere, and life skills with aggression in adolescent boys. Personality and individual differences. 2014;3(5):125-42 [Persian].
5. Kaya F, Bilgin, H., Singer, M.I. Contributing factors to aggressive behaviors in high school students in Turkey. J Sch Nurs. 2012;28(1):56-69.
6. Estévez López E, Pérez, S.M., Ochoa, G.M., Ruiz, D.M. Adolescent aggression: effects of gender and family and school environments. J Adolesc. 2008;31(41):433-50.
7. Raya AF, Ruiz–Olivares, R., Pino, J., Herruzo, J. Parenting style and parenting practices in Disabled children Behaviour problems. Procedia – Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2013;89:702-9.
8. Massah O, Azkhosh, M., Azami, Y., Goodiny, AA., Doostian, Y., Mousavi, SH.,. Students Tendency toward illicit Drug use: The role of Perceived social support and Family Function in Iran. Iranian Journal of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences. 2016;11(2):22.
9. Alradaydeh M, Alorani, OI. The Relationship Between Aggression and Perceived Social support among university students in Jordan International Journal of Humanities and Social Science 2017;7(1):200-5.
10. Fooladvand K. Investigating the Role of Attitude towards Substance use in the Relationship between Students' Self-Efficacy and Preparedness for Addiction. International Journal of Behavioral Sciences. 2020;13(4):129-34.
11. Ganji H. Personality evaluation. 2 ed. Tehran: Savalan Publicaions [Persian]; 2012.
12. Kaviani H, Pournasseh, M., Mousavi, A.S. Standardization and Validation of the Revised Eysenck Personality Questionnaire in the Iranian Population. Iranian Journal of Clinical Psychology and Psychiatry. 2005;11(3):304-11 [Persian].
13. Maleki S. Investigating the effect of group training of anger management skills on aggression among middle school students in District 2 of Karaj. Tehran: Tarbiat Modarres University; 2006.
14. Dortaj F, Masaebi, A., Asadzadeh, A. The effect of anger management training on aggression and social adjustment of 12- 15 years old male students. Journal of Applied Psychology. 2010;3(12):62-75 [Persian].
15. Zamani S. The effect of group research activities on adolescent boys in Shiraz orphanages in reducing their aggression. Shiraz: Islamic Azad University; 2006.
16. Weed N, Butcher, N.J., Mckenna, T., Ben-Porath, Y. . New measures for assessing alcohol and other drug problems with MMPI-2, APS & AAS. Journal of Personality Assessment. 1992;58:389-404.
17. Zargar Y, Najarian, B., Neami, A.Z. . Study the personality feature (sensation seeking, assertiveness and psychological hardiness), religious attitude and marital satisfaction with the preparation of addiction potential among the staff of an industrial company in Ahvaz. Chamran University Journal of Psychology. 2008;15(1):71-9 [Persian].
18. Najjarpour Ostadi S, Khadivi, A. A study of relationship between the family emotional readiness with17-28 year old adolescences’ & youth identification, self concept, and self-esteem in Islamshahr. Journal of Instruction and Evaluation. 2008;1(3):81-102.
19. Askari P, Safarzadeh, S., Qasemi Mofrad, M. Relationship of "Affective Family Environment" and "Religious Orientation" with "Addiction Tendency". Studies in Islam and Psychology. 2011;5(8):7-26 [Persian].
20. Rovai AP, Wighting, M.J., Lucking, R. The Classroom and School Community Inventory: Development, refinement, and validation of a self-report measure for educational research. The internet and higher education. 2004;7(4):263-80.
21. Nasseh M, Ghazinour, M., Joghataei, M., Nojomi, M., Richter, J. A Persian Version of the Social Support Questionnaire (SSQ). Social Welfare Quarterly. 2011;11(41):251-66 [Persian].
22. ArjmandNia AA, Afrooz, G., Nami, M.S. The Comparison between Marital Satisfaction, Emotional Stress Cognitive Social Support in Parents Having Mentally-Impaired Children and Parents Having Normal Children. Exceptional Education. 2013;3(116):5-15 [Persian].
23. MacCallum RC, Browne, M.W., Sugawara, H.M. Power analysis and determination of sample size for covariance structure modeling. Psychological Methods. 1996;1(2):130-49.
24. Beyrami M, Movahedi, Y., Movahedi, M. The Relationship between Perceived Social Support and the Feeling of Social-Emotional loneliness With Internet Addiction in University Students. Social Cognition. 2015;3(2):109-22 [Persian].
25. White FA. Relationship of family socialization process to Adolescent Moral Thought,. Journal of Social Psychology. 2000;104(7):75-93.
26. Van Den Bree MB, Whitmer, D., Pickworth, W.B. Predictors of Smoking Development in a Population-Based Sample of Adolescent: A Prospective Study. Journal of Adolescent Health. 2004;35:172-81.
27. Tatari Y, Omidiarjanki, T., editor The Role of Family Factors and School atmosphere on Aggression in High School Students. Conference on Mental and Behavioral Health of Children and Adolescents in Family, School and Community; 2014; Tehran [Persian].
28. Rashidi A, Mohseni, Z., Golmohammadian, M. On the Role of Affective family atmosphere, Perception of parenting Styles, Family Communication Patterns and Perceived Social Support in Predicting the Abuse of Industrial Psychoactive Substances in Students. Journal of Research on addiction. 2017;11(41):103-23 [Persian].
29. Jamal Ahmad M. Effect of social support on the Relationship Between Relational Aggression and Family Maladjustment: Adolescents' Perspective. Pakistan Journal of Psychological Research 2016;31(1):63-76.
30. Sadri Damirchi E, Fayazi, M., Mohammadi, N. The Relationship between Self-efficacy and Perceived Social Support with Addiction Tendency among Soldiers. J Mil Med. 2017;18(4):316-24 [Persian].