1. Ruttle, P.L., et al., Disentangling psychobiological mechanisms underlying internalizing and externalizing behaviors in youth: Longitudinal and concurrent associations with cortisol. Hormones and behavior, 2011. 59(1): p. 123-132.
2. Rose, J., et al., The relationship between parenting and internalizing behaviours of children: A systematic review. Early Child Development and Care, 2018. 188(10): p. 1468-1486.
3. Pourhossein R, H.M., Ashoori A, Ghanbari N, Riahi Y, Ghodrati S, Prevalence of behavioral disorders among preschool children. Journal of Fundamentals of Mental Health. 17(5): p. 2015; 17(5):234-239.
4. Wu, X., et al., The relationship between screen time, nighttime sleep duration, and behavioural problems in preschool children in China. European child & adolescent psychiatry, 2017. 26(5): p. 541-548.
5. Natoli, A. and S. Huprich, Sensitivity to criticism mediates the relationship between interpersonal problems and state and trait depressivity. Comprehensive Psychiatry, 2014. 8(55): p. e54.
6. Gheydari, S., et al., Behavioral Parent Training and Psychological Problems in Mothers of Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder. International Journal of Behavioral Sciences, 2018. 12(1): p. 42-47.
7. Rasmussen, S.A., M.A. Elliott, and R.C. O’Connor, Psychological distress and perfectionism in recent suicide attempters: The role of behavioural inhibition and activation. Personality and Individual Differences, 2012. 52(6): p. 680-685.
8. Flett, G.L. and P.L. Hewitt, Measures of perfectionism, in Measures of personality and social psychological constructs. 2015, Elsevier. p. 595-618.
9. Burns, L.R. and B.A. Fedewa, Cognitive styles: Links with perfectionistic thinking. Personality and Individual Differences, 2005. 38(1): p. 103-113.
10. Sarkhanlou, S.S. and A. Kiamanesh, The relationship between personality characteristics, perfectionism of mothers and emotional problems of their daughters. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 2015. 185: p. 460-468.
11. Affrunti, N.W. and J. Woodruff-Borden, Parental perfectionism and overcontrol: examining mechanisms in the development of child anxiety. Journal of abnormal child psychology, 2015. 43(3): p. 517-529.
12. Shokoohi-Yekta, M., J.F. Rath, and M. Mahmoudi, “Thinking Child” Program: Effects on Parenting Styles and Family Problem-Solving Skills. International Journal of Behavioral Sciences, 2018. 12(2): p. 59-64.
13. Smith, M.M., et al., Does perfectionism predict depression, anxiety, stress, and life satisfaction after controlling for neuroticism? Journal of Individual Differences, 2017.
14. Cole, S.A., Perfectionism and Stress. UC Merced Undergraduate Research Journal, 2018. 10(2).
15. Stoeber, J. and F.S. Stoeber, Domains of perfectionism: Prevalence and relationships with perfectionism, gender, age, and satisfaction with life. Personality and Individual Differences, 2009. 46(4): p. 530-535.
16. Lee, M.A., S.J. Schoppe-Sullivan, and C.M.K. Dush, Parenting perfectionism and parental adjustment. Personality and individual differences, 2012. 52(3): p. 454-457.
17. Abidin, R.R., Parenting Stress Index: professional manual;[PSI]. 1995: PAR, Psychological Assessment Resources.
18. Östberg, M. and B. Hagekull, Parenting stress and external stressors as predictors of maternal ratings of child adjustment. Scandinavian journal of psychology, 2013. 54(3): p. 213-221.
19. Chung, K.-M., et al., Parenting stress and child behavior problems among clinic-referred youth: cross-cultural differences across the US and Korea. Child Psychiatry & Human Development, 2013. 44(3): p. 460-468.
20. Renner, L.M. and S. Boel-Studt, The relation between intimate partner violence, parenting stress, and child behavior problems. Journal of Family Violence, 2013. 28(2): p. 201-212.
21. Rochelle, T.L. and H. Cheng, Parenting practices and child behaviour problems in hong kong: Knowledge of effective parenting strategies, parenting stress, and child-rearing ideologies. Child Indicators Research, 2016. 9(1): p. 155-171.
22. Stone, L.L., et al., The co-development of parenting stress and childhood internalizing and externalizing problems. Journal of Psychopathology and Behavioral Assessment, 2016. 38(1): p. 76-86.
23. Kline, R.B., Principles and practice of structural equation modeling. 2015: Guilford publications.
24. Besharat, M.A., Development and validation of Tehran Multidimensional Perfectionism Scale. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 2011. 30: p. 79-83.
25. Abidin, R.R., Introduction to the special issue: The stresses of parenting. Journal of clinical child psychology, 1990. 19(4): p. 298-301.
26. Atefvahid MK, H.A.M., Ashouri A, Localization and standardization of the long form of parenting stress index in mothers of mentally retarded, blind, deaf and physically disabled children. 2016: p. Research Project, Tehran University of Medical Sciences and Health Services [In Persian-un published].
27. Achenbach, T.M., Manual for the Teacher's Report Form and 1991 profile. 1991: Univ Vermont/Department Psychiatry.
28. Mohammad-Esmail, E., Guide form for measure system of preschool age’s children 1-5 years experience in Tehran. Tehran: Exceptional Child Research Institute, 2009: p. 108-19.
29. Achenbach, T.M., L. Dumenci, and L.A. Rescorla, DSM-oriented and empirically based approaches to constructing scales from the same item pools. Journal of clinical child and adolescent psychology, 2003. 32(3): p. 328-340.
30. James, K., B. Verplanken, and K.A. Rimes, Self-criticism as a mediator in the relationship between unhealthy perfectionism and distress. Personality and Individual Differences, 2015. 79: p. 123-128.
31. Affrunti, N.W., E.M. Geronimi, and J. Woodruff-Borden, Language of perfectionistic parents predicting child anxiety diagnostic status. Journal of anxiety disorders, 2015. 30: p. 94-102.
32. Flett, G.L., et al., Perfectionism, components of stress reactivity, and depressive symptoms. Journal of Psychopathology and Behavioral Assessment, 2016. 38(4): p. 645-654.
33. Ocampo, A.C.G., et al., The relentless pursuit of perfectionism: A review of perfectionism in the workplace and an agenda for future research. Journal of Organizational Behavior, 2020. 41(2): p. 144-168.
34. Neece, C.L., S.A. Green, and B.L. Baker, Parenting stress and child behavior problems: A transactional relationship across time. American journal on intellectual and developmental disabilities, 2012. 117(1): p. 48-66.
35. Tsotsi, S., et al., Maternal Parenting Stress, Child Exuberance, and Preschoolers’ Behavior Problems. Child development, 2019. 90(1): p. 136-146.
36. Miragoli, S., et al., Parents’ perception of child behavior, parenting stress, and child abuse potential: Individual and partner influences. Child abuse & neglect, 2018. 84: p. 146-156.
37. Lee, S.J., et al., The association of fathers' parental warmth and parenting stress to child behavior problems. Children and Youth Services Review, 2018. 91: p. 1-10.
38. Sher-Censor, E., C. Shulman, and E. Cohen, Associations among mothers’ representations of their relationship with their toddlers, maternal parenting stress, and toddlers’ internalizing and externalizing behaviors. Infant Behavior and Development, 2018. 50: p. 132-139.