1. Saadati N, Rostami M, Darbani SA. Comparing the effectiveness of Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) and Compassion Focused Therapy (CFT) on improving self-esteem and post-divorce adaptation in women. Journal of Family Psychology. 2017;3(2):45-58.
2. American Psychological Association [Research in Action Education] Marital Education Programs Help Keep Couples Together. [updated 2017/3/8; cited 2004 October 8]. A3.
3 Karimi R, Bakhtiyari M, Arani A. Protective factors of marital stability in long-term marriage globally: a systematic review. Epidemiology and health. 2019;41.
4. Lavner JA, Karney BR, Bradbury TN. Does couples' communication predict marital satisfaction, or does marital satisfaction predict communication? Journal of Marriage and Family. 2016;78(3):680-94.
5. Gottman JM. What predicts divorce?: The relationship between marital processes and marital outcomes: Psychology Press; 2014.
6. Isanezhad O. Effectiveness of relationship enhancement on marital quality of couples. . International Journal of Behavioral Sciences. 2010;4(1):9-16.
7. Kiecolt-Glaser JK. Marriage, divorce, and the immune system. American Psychologist. 2018;73(9):1098.
8. Haase CM, Holley SR, Bloch L, Verstaen A, Levenson RW. Interpersonal emotional behaviors and physical health: A 20-year longitudinal study of long-term married couples. Emotion. 2016;16(7):965.
9. Robles TF, Slatcher RB, Trombello JM, McGinn MM. Marital quality and health: A meta-analytic review. Psychological bulletin. 2014;140(1):140.
10. Wilson SJ, Martire LM, Zhaoyang R. Couples’ day-to-day pain concordance and marital interaction quality. Journal of Social and Personal Relationships. 2019;36(3):1023-40.
11. Driver J, Tabares A, Shapiro AF, Gottman JM. Couple interaction in happy and unhappy marriages: Gottman Laboratory studies. 2012.
12. Sillars A, Shellen W, McIntosh A, Pomegranate M. Relational characteristics of language: Elaboration and differentiation in marital conversations. Western Journal of Communication (includes Communication Reports). 1997;61(4):403-22.
13. Goncalves K. Diskursmuster-Discourse Patterns: Conversations of Intercultural Couples. Berlin/Boston, DE: Akademie Verlag GmbH. 2013.
14. Bahavornia E. Evaluation models of linear and curved marital satisfaction in married life cycle Shahid Beheshti University; 2009.
15. Abbasi M, Dehghani M, Mazaheri M, Ansarinejad F, Fadaie Z. Trend analysis of changes in marital satisfaction and related dimensions across family life Cycle. Journal of Family Research. 2010;6(1):5-22.
16. Olson DH, Lavee Y. Family systems and family stress: A family life cycle. Family systems and life-span development. 2013:165-96.
17. Carstensen LL, Gottman JM, Levenson RW. Emotional behavior in long-term marriage. Psychology and aging. 1995;10(1):140.
18. Pahlavan M. Compare married in Tehran communication patterns in most conflict situations during the past three generations: Shahid Beheshti University; 2013.
19. Swensen CH, Eskew RW, Kohlhepp KA. Stage of family life cycle, ego development, and the marriage relationship. Journal of Marriage and the Family. 1981:841-53.
20. Levchenko M, dushkina K. Factors of marriage satisfaction at different stages of family life cycle. Bulletin of Science and Practice. 2017;9:243–9.
21. Ballard MB. The family life cycle and critical transitions: Utilizing cinematherapy to facilitate understanding and increase communication. Journal of Creativity in Mental Health. 2012;7(2):141-52.
22. Cowan PA, Cowan CP. Normative family transitions, couple relationship quality, and healthy child development. 2012.
23. Kluwer ES. From partnership to parenthood: A review of marital change across the transition to parenthood. Journal of Family Theory & Review. 2010;2(2):105-25.
24. Kusner KG, Mahoney A, Pargament KI, DeMaris A. Sanctification of marriage and spiritual intimacy predicting observed marital interactions across the transition to parenthood. Journal of Family Psychology. 2014;28(5):604.
25. Kira S. Growing Older Together: Couple Relationships and Aging. The Gerontologist. 2017;57(2):381–2.
26. First M, Spitzer R, Gibbon M, Williams J. User’s guide for the structured clinical interview for DSM-IV axis I disorders SCID-I: clinician version: American Psychiatric Pub. Back to cited text. 1997(7).
27. Sharifi V, Assadi SM, Mohammadi MR, Amini H, Kaviani H, Semnani Y, et al. A persian translation of the structured clinical interview for diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders: psychometric properties. Comprehensive psychiatry. 2009;50(1):86-91.
28. Mazaheri M. The study of validity and reliability of MAT questionnaire. Journal of Psychology. 2000;15:286-318.
29. Sadeghi MS, Mazaheri MA, Motabi DF, Zahedi K. Marital interaction in iranian couples: examining the role of culture. Journal of Comparative Family Studies. 2012;43(2):281-300.
30. Salavati S, Mootabi F, Sadeghi MS. Reaction to the Infidelity in Iranian couples: A Phenomenological Study. International Journal of Behavioral Sciences. 2018;11(4):135-41.
31. Ting-Toomey S. Percieved decison-making power and marital adjusment. Communication Research Reports. 1984;1(1).
32. Volling BL, Oh W, Gonzalez R, Kuo PX, Yu T. Patterns of marital relationship change across the transition from one child to two. Couple and Family Psychology: Research and Practice. 2015;4(3):177.
33. Gottman JM, Notarius CI. Marital research in the 20th century and a research agenda for the 21st century. Family process. 2002;41(2):159-97.
34. Stafford L. Marital sanctity, relationship maintenance, and marital quality. Journal of Family Issues. 2016;37(1):119-31.
35. Ahmadi K, Rezazade M, Saadat H, Kimiaei SA, Zade NH. Contribution of marital conflict to marital quality in short and long-term marriages: An actor-partner interdependence model. Journal of education and health promotion. 2015;4.
36. Yavorsky JE, Kamp Dush CM, Schoppe‐Sullivan SJ. The production of inequality: The gender division of labor across the transition to parenthood. Journal of Marriage and Family. 2015;77(3):662-79.
37. Birditt KS, Brown E, Orbuch TL, McIlvane JM. Marital conflict behaviors and implications for divorce over 16 years. Journal of Marriage and Family. 2010;72(5):1188-204.
38. Gilford R, Bengtson V. Measuring marital satisfaction in three generations: Positive and negative dimensions. Journal of Marriage and the Family. 1979:387-98.
39. Bookwala J, Sobin J, Zdaniuk B. Gender and aggression in marital relationships: A life-span perspective. Sex roles. 2005;52(11-12):797-806.