. Driggin E, Madhavan MV, Bikdeli B, Chuich T, Laracy J,Biondi Zoccai G, et al. Cardiovascular considerations for patients, health care workers, and health systems during the COVID-19 pandemic. Journal of the American College of Cardiology. 2020; 75(18):2352-71.
2. Iran University of Medical Sciences Information Center May 10, 2020. https://iums.ac.ir/en?sid=120
3. Wax RS, Christian MD. Practical recommendations for critical care and anesthesiology teams caring for novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) patients. Canadian Journal of Anesthesia/Journal Canadien d'anesthésie. 2020:1-9.
4. Schwartz J, King C-C, Yen M-Y. Protecting healthcare workers during the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) outbreak: lessons from Taiwan’s severe acute respiratory syndrome response. Clinical Infectious Diseases. 2020.
5. Bowdle A, Munoz-Price LS. Preventing infection of patients and healthcare workers should be the new normal in the era of novel coronavirus epidemics. Anesthesiology: The Journal of the American Society of Anesthesiologists. 2020; 132(6):1292-5.
6. Xiangrui Song CN, Wenpeng Cai, Tianya Hou, Bin Lian, Aibin Chen, Qianlan Yin, Guanghui Deng, Huifen Li. Psychological status of health care workers during the outbreak of Coronavirus disease in China: a cross-sectional study. Research Square. 2020.
7. Lai J, Ma S, Wang Y, Cai Z, Hu J, Wei N, et al. Factors associated with mental health outcomes among health care workers exposed to coronavirus disease 2019. JAMA network open. 2020; 3(3):e203976-e.
8. Shanafelt T, Ripp J, Trockel M. Understanding and addressing sources of anxiety among health care professionals during the COVID-19 pandemic. Jama. 2020; 323(21):2133-4.
9. Greenberg N, Docherty M, Gnanapragasam S, Wessely S. Managing mental health challenges faced by healthcare workers during covid-19 pandemic. bmj. 2020; 368.
10. Maunder R, Hunter J, Vincent L, Bennett J, Peladeau N, Leszcz M, et al. The immediate psychological and occupational impact of the 2003 SARS outbreak in a teaching hospital. Cmaj. 2003; 168(10):1245-51.
11. Dai Y, Hu G, Xiong H, Qiu H, Yuan X. Psychological impact of the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) outbreak on healthcare workers in China. MedRxiv. 2020.
12. Hashim A, Jean-Gilles L, Hegermann-Lindencrone M, Shaw I, Brown C, Nguyen-Van-Tam J. Did pandemic preparedness aid the response to pandemic (H1N1) 2009? A qualitative analysis in seven countries within the WHO European Region. Journal of infection and public health. 2012; 5(4):286-96.
13. Corley A, Hammond NE, Fraser JF. The experiences of health care workers employed in an Australian intensive care unit during the H1N1 Influenza pandemic of 2009: a phenomenological study. International journal of nursing studies. 2010; 47(5):577-85.
14. Rana W, Mukhtar S, Mukhtar S. Mental health of medical workers in Pakistan during the pandemic COVID-19 outbreak. Asian journal of psychiatry. 2020; 51:102080.
15. La V-P, Pham T-H, Ho M-T, Nguyen M-H, P Nguyen K-L, Vuong T-T, et al. Policy response, social media and science journalism for the sustainability of the public health system amid the COVID-19 outbreak: The Vietnam lessons. Sustainability. 2020; 12(7):2931.
16. Spannagel C, Gläser-Zikuda M, Schroeder U, editors. Application of qualitative content analysis in user-program interaction research. Forum Qualitative Sozialforschung/Forum: Qualitative Social Research; 2005.
17. Hsieh H-F, Shannon SE. Three approaches to qualitative content analysis. Qualitative health research. 2005; 15(9):1277-88.
18. Patton MQ. Qualitative research & evaluation methods: Integrating theory and practice: Sage publications; 2014.
19. Lincoln YS, Guba EG. Naturalistic inquiry. Newberry Park. CA: Sage; 1985.
20. Sandelowski M. Focus on qualitative methods. Notes on transcription. Research in nursing & health. 1994; 17(4):311-4.
21. Zheng W. Mental health and a novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) in China. Journal of affective disorders. 2020; 269:201.
22. Organization WH. Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak: rights, roles and responsibilities of health workers, including key considerations for occupational safety and health. World Health Organization, Interim guidance. 2020; 19.
23. Mehdad A, ASADI A, Golparvar M. The Moderating Role of Religious Beliefs on the Relationship between Nurses’ Job stress and General Health. Knowledge & Research in Applied Psychology 2016. [Persian]
24. Xiao H, Zhang Y, Kong D, Li S, Yang N. The effects of social support on sleep quality of medical staff treating patients with coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) in January and February 2020 in China. Medical science monitor: international medical journal of experimental and clinical research. 2020; 26:e923549-1.
25. Afolabi A, Fernando S, Bottiglieri T. The effect of organizational factors in motivating healthcare employees: a systematic review. British Journal of Healthcare Management. 2018; 24(12):603-10.