. Fisher M, King J, Tague G. Development of a self-directed learning readiness scale for nursing education. Nurse education today. 2001;21(7):516-25.
2. Farokhi Pour S, Khoshsima H, Sarani A, Ganji M. A Dynamic Intervention for Removing Learning Anxiety: A Field Experiment on Removing Psychological Barriers to Speaking. International Journal of Behavioral Sciences. 2018;12(1):25-31.
3. Ahanchian M, Asaroodi A. The relationship between decision making style and Self-directed learning in anesthesia students. Journal of Military Care Sciences. 2015;2(1):24-32.
4. Smith M. Self-Direction. Retrieved from The Encyclopedia of Informal Education 1996.[Cited 2011Mar 16].
5. Taylor B. Self-Directed Learning: Revisiting an Idea Most Appropriate for Middle School Students. 1995.
6. Sahebalzamani m, Zirak a. Study and Learning Strategies of Students of Isfahan University of Medical Sciences and its Relationship to Exam Anxiety Level. iranian journal of medical education.1(11):56-68.
7. Salleh MI, Halim AF, Yaacob R, Yusoff Z, editors. Measuring the effect of information literacy on the undergraduates’ academic performance in higher education. International Conference on Social Science and Humanity; 2011.
8. Erich A, Popescu C. The impact of information literacy in the academic education environment. Libr Information Sci Res. 2010;14:150-61.
9. Shao X, Purpur G. Effects of information literacy skills on student writing and course performance. The Journal of Academic Librarianship. 2016;42(6):670-8.
10. Deitering A-M, Jameson S. Step by step through the scholarly conversation: A collaborative library/writing faculty project to embed information literacy and promote critical thinking in first year composition at Oregon State University. College & Undergraduate Libraries. 2008;15(1-2):57-79.
11. Wertz R, Saragih A, Van Epps A, Sapp Nelson M, Purzer S, Fosmire M, et al., editors. Work in progress: Critical thinking and information literacy: Assessing student performance. Proceedings of the 120th ASEE Conference & Exposition; 2013.
12. Ojedokun AA, Lumande E. The integration of information literacy skills into a credit-earning programme at the University of Botswana. African Journal of Library, Archives and Information Science. 2005;15(2):117-24.
13. Adeleke DS, Emeahara EN. Relationship between information literacy and use of electronic information resources by postgradute students of the university of ibadan. Library Philosophy & Practice. 2016.
14. Ferla J, Valcke M, Schuyten G. Student models of learning and their impact on study strategies. Studies in Higher Education. 2009;34(2):185-202.
15. Bushweller K. From the Editor: A Critical Look at the Evolution, and the Future, of Personalized Learning. Special Report–Personalized Learning: The Next Generation. Education Week. 2016.
16. Kimiaei S, Gharib S. Relationship between learning strategies and attribution styles in students. International Journal of Behavioral Sciences 2009;3(2):99-104
17. Corkett JK, Parrila R, Hein SF. Learning and Study Strategies of University Students Who Report a Significant History of Reading Difficulties. Developmental Disabilities Bulletin. 2006;34:57-79.
18. McCombs BL, editor Historical review of learning strategies research: strategies for the whole learner—A tribute to Claire Ellen Weinstein and early researchers of this topic. Frontiers in Education; 2017: Frontiers.
19. Krejcie RV, & Morgan, D. W. Determining sample size for research activities. Educational and psychological measurement. 1970;30(3):607-10.
20. yazdani f. Designing a Tool for Measuring Information Literacy among Students of Payam-e-Noor University of Hamedan. Information and Communication Technology in Educational Sciences. 2012;2(4):29-52.
21. Pintrich PR, Smith DA, Garcia T, McKeachie WJ. Reliability and predictive validity of the Motivated Strategies for Learning Questionnaire (MSLQ). Educational and psychological measurement. 1993;53(3):801-13.
22. afsharian n, dortaj f. Evaluation of the Factor Structure of “Motivated Strategies for Learning Questionnaire” for Iranian students. Educational Measurement. 2016;6(23):23-43.
23. nadi a, ilnaz s. normalization of Self-directed Learning Scale for in Isfahan High School Girl Students. Educational Innovation. 2006;5(4):111-34.
24. Conner TR. The relationship between self-directed learning and information literacy among adult learners in higher education. 2012.
25. Zheng C, Liang J-C, Yang Y-F, Tsai C-C. The relationship between Chinese university students' conceptions of language learning and their online self-regulation. System. 2016;57:66-78.
26. FARROKH B, SHAH TB. The Study of The Relationship between Self Directed Learning Self Efficacy and Information Litracy on the Knowledge. 2018.
27. Mozaffari Ramchahi Hafseh. Evaluation of Information Literacy Level and Its Relationship to Self-directed Learning in Management and Educational Planning Students of Qeshm Azad University. Humanities Research. 1393;5(31):132-13.
28. A M, E N. Learning Strategies and Academic Achievement. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2015;165(6 ):217-21.