1. Lamp E, Vinberg, S. Effective psychosocial treatments of conduct disordered children and adolescents. Journal of Clinical Child Psychology. 2016;27:180-9.
2. Seyyed Mohammadi Y. Tehran: Arasbaran. 2016.
3. Jentery D. Anger Management and May Not Help At All. Journal of Child and Adolescent Group Therapy. 2015;10:169-76.
4. Ray D, Blanco, P. J., Sullivan, J.M., Holliman, R. The study effectiveness of play based on child- parent relationship on the behavior aggression in children. International Journal of Play Therapy. 2016;18(4):108-23.
5. Ahmadzadeh A. Comparison of aggression, anger intensity and emotional exhaustion between aggressive and normal students. Ahwaz: Islamic Azad University, Ahwaz Branch.; 2016.
6. Kazdin AE. Encychlopedia of psychology. New York: American psychology Association, Oxford University Press; 2015.
7. Akbari M, Dehghani, B., Jafari, A., Kardi, A. The effect of cognitive-behavioral play therapy on emotion regulation, anxiety, depression among children with type 1 diabetes. Journal of Psychology New Ideas. 2017;1(2):25-54.
8. Shahrokhi R. The Effect of Cognitive-Behavioral Play Therapy on Positive-Negative Emotional Regulation, Rumination, and Stress among Aggressive Students. Tehran: Islamic Azad University, Tehran Branch. ; 2017.
9. Weems CF, Pina, A.A. The Assessment of Emotion Regulation: Improving Construct Validity in Research on Psychopathology in Youth—An Introduction to the Special Section. Journal of Psychopathology and Behavioral Assessment. 2010;32(1):1-7.
10. Akhlaghi S. The Relationship between Cognitive Emotion Regulation, Social Skills and Anger Control among High School Students. Tehran: Science and Researches University; 2016.
11. Mac A. Effectiveness of cognitive behavioral play on disorder behavioral and agitation. Journal Personality and Difference. 2016;39(41):64-71.
12. Malek M, Hasanzadeh, R., Tirgari, A. Effectiveness of group play therapy and cognitive behavioral techniques in reducing behavioral problems in children with reading disorder. Journal of Learning Disabilities. 2013;2(4):140-53.
13. Baggerly H, Parker, K. The efficacy of Child Parent Relationship play therapy of skill social child and anger control. Journal of Counseling and Development. 2015;80:372-9.
14. Landreth G. Child parent relationship therapy (CPRT). New York: Taylor & Francis group; 2006.
15. Landreth GL. Child- Parent- Relationship (C-P-R) therapy: a 10-session Final Therapy Model. London: Routledge; 2008.
16. Glazer Waldman H, Zimmerman, J., Landreth, G., Norton, D. Filial therapy: An intervention for parents and agitation of children with chronic illness. International Journal of Play Therapy. 2013;1(3):45-59.
17. Sadatmostafavi S, Shaeiri, M.R., Asgharimoghaddam, M.R., Mahmoudigharaei, J. The Effectiveness of Parent-Child Relationship-Based Play Therapy on the Reduction of Behavioral Problems among Children. Clinical and Personality Psychology. 2011;19(7):211-23.
18. Shahim S. Explicit and relational aggression in elementary school children. Psychological Researches. 2006;9(17):27-44.
19. Zibaei A, Gholami, H., Zare, M., Mahdian, H., Haresabadi, M. The Effect of Web-based Education on Anger Management in Guidance School Girls of Mashhad. Iranian Journal of Medical Education. 2014;3(10):784-95.
20. Mosalman A. The relationship between anger severity and emotional distress with aggression among aggressive children. Ahwaz: Islamic Azad University, Ahwaz Branch; 2016.
21. Zarghami F, Heidarinasab, L., Shaeiri, M.R., Shahrivar, Z. The Effectiveness of Cognitive-Behavioral Play Therapy on Anxiety Reduction among 8-10 years old Children of 8-10 with anxiety. Studies of Clinical Psychology. 2015;19(5):182-202.
22. Momeni S. The effect of cognitive-behavioral play therapy on anxiety and worry of elementary students. Ahwaz: Islamic Azad University, Ahwaz Branch; 2017.
23. Garnefski N, Kraaij, V. Cognitive Emotion Regulation Questionnaire Development of a short 18-item version (CERQ-short). Personality and Individual Differences. 2006;41:1045-53.
24. Mashhadi A, Hasani, J., Mirdoraghi, F. Factor structure, reliability and validity of Persian version of the cognitive emotion regulation questionnaire-children form (CERQ-K-P). Journal of Fundamentals of Mental Health. 2012;14(55):246-59.
25. Rajabi Z, Najafi, M., Reza’i, A. Effectiveness of Cognitive–Behavioral Group Therapy in Reducing Children’s Aggression. Clinical Psychology Studies. 2013;3(10):55-71.
26. Akbari B, Rahmati, F. The Efficacy of Cognitive Behavioral Play Therapy on the Reduction of Aggression in Preschool Children with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder. Journal of Child Mental Health. 2015;2(2):93-100.
27. Jannatian A. The effectiveness of parent-child play therapy on reducing anger severity among children with anxiety in Isfahan. Mashhad: Ferdowsi University of Mashad; 2016.
28. Han P. The efficacy of play therapy of cognitive- behavior on the emotion regulation and disorders child Attention-deficit hyperactivity. Journal of Play Therapy. 2014;6(23):53-73.
29. Barzegar Z, Behnia, F. The effectiveness of playing on externalizing problems in preschool children with behavioral problems. International Journal of Behavioral Sciences. 2013;6(4):347-54.
30. Ghamkharfard Z, Azadfallah, P. Examining the predictors of childhood anxiety based on early maladaptive schemas of children and parenting styles of mothers. International Journal of Behavioral Sciences. 2012;6(3):253-62.
31. Chinekesh A KM, Eltemasi M, Chinekesh S, Alavi M. The effect of group play therapy on social-emotional skills in pre-school children. Glob J Health Sci 2013;6(2):163-7.