1. Lakoff G, Johnson M. Metaphors we live by: University of Chicago press; 2008.
2. Gibbs Jr RW. The Cambridge handbook of metaphor and thought: Cambridge University Press; 2008.
3. Kövecses Z. Metaphor and emotion: Language, culture, and body in human feeling: Cambridge University Press; 2003.
4. Wray A. Formulaic language and the lexicon: Cambridge University Press; 2005.
5. Kovecses Z. Metaphor: A practical introduction: Oxford University Press; 2010.
6. Piaget J. Intellectual evolution from adolescence to adulthood. Human development. 1972;15(1):1-12.
7. Kövecses Z. Conceptual metaphor theory: Some criticisms and alternative proposals. Annual review of cognitive linguistics. 2008;6(1):168-84.
8. Grady J. Foundations of meaning: Primary metaphors and primary scenes. 1997.
9. Grady J. Primary metaphors as inputs to conceptual integration. Journal of Pragmatics. 2005;37(10):1595-614.
10. Johnson C, editor Metaphor vs. Conﬂation in the Acquisition of Polysemy: The Case of SEE.’’. Cultural, Psychological and Typological Issues in Cognitive Linguistics: Selected papers of the bi-annual ICLA meeting in Albuquerque, July 1995; 1999: John Benjamins Publishing.
11. Lakoff G, Johnson M. Philosophy in the Flesh: New york: Basic books; 1999.
12. Inhelder B, Piaget J. The early growth of logic in the child: Classification and seriation: Routledge; 2013.
13. Piaget J. The construction of reality in the child: Routledge; 2013.
14. Piaget J. Play, dreams and imitation in childhood: Routledge; 2013.
15. Siegler RS, Ellis S. Piaget on childhood. Psychological Science. 1996;7(4):211-5.
16. Block J. Assimilation, accommodation, and the dynamics of personality development. Child development. 1982:281-95.
17. Piaget J. Intelligence and affectivity: Their relationship during child development.(Trans & Ed TA Brown & CE Kaegi): Annual Reviews; 1981.
18. Piaget J. The development of thought: Equilibration of cognitive structures.(Trans A. Rosin): Viking; 1977.
19. Cometa MS, Eson ME. Logical operations and metaphor interpretation: A Piagetian model. Child Development. 1978:649-59.
20. Gardner H. Metaphors and modalities: How children project polar adjectives onto diverse domains. Child Development. 1974:84-91.
21. Gentner D. Children's performance on a spatial analogies task. Child development. 1977:1034-9.
22. Grzywna K. Metaphor comprehension by preschool children: MA, thesis. University of Adama Michiewicza; 2007.
23. Piaget J. Où va l’éducation.[The future of education]. Paris: Gonthier. 1972.
24. Bjorklund DF, Causey KB. Children's thinking: Cognitive development and individual differences: Sage Publications; 2017.
25. Nippold MA, Leonard LB, Kail R. Syntactic and conceptual factors in children's understanding of metaphors. Journal of Speech, Language, and Hearing Research. 1984;27(2):197-205.
26. Rahmani J. The reliability and validity of raven's progressive matrics test among the students of Azad Khorasgan University. 2008.
27. Vosniadou S, Ortony A. Testing the metaphoric competence of the young child: Paraphrase versus enactment. Human Development. 1986.
28. Vygotsky L. Thinking and speech. RW Rieber & AS Carton (Eds.). The Collected Works of LS Vygotsky, The fundamentals of defectology. New York: Plenum; 1987.
29. Sangani A, Jangi P. The Relationship between Girls' Anxiety and their Parental Parenting Styles Mediated by the Traits of Extroversion and Introversion. International Journal of Behavioral Sciences. 2019;12(4):146-53.
30. Duffau H. Brain plasticity and reorganization before, During, and After Glioma Resection. Glioblastoma; 2016.
31. Dowran B, Azadfallah P, Fathi-Ashtiani A, Pourhosain R. The role of playing computer games in construction of youth’s identity. International Journal of Behavioral Sciences. 2012;6(4):299-306.