1. Azeez RO, Omolade MA. Effects of some psychological variables on aggressive behavior of teachers in Nigeria primary schools. African Journal of Research in Personnel and Counseling Psychology, 2010; 2(1): 9-15.
2. Baron RA, Branscombe NR, Byrne D. Social Psychology, Thirteenth Edition. USA: Pearson Education Inc. 2011
3. Onukwufor JN. Physical and Verbal Aggression among adolescent secondary school students in Rivers State of Nigeria: International Journal of Education Learning and Development, 2013; 1(2): 73-84.
4. Shekarey A, Ladani HJ, Rostami MS, Jamshidi M. On the relationship between the social intelligence and aggression: A case study of high school boys’ students. International Journal of Education: 2013. www.macrothink.or/ije
5. Aluede O. Managing bullying problems in Nigerian secondary schools: Some counselling interventions for implementation. The African symposium: An Online Journal of the African Educational Research Network, 2011; 11(1): 138-145.
6. Zirpoli TJ. Behavioral management: Positive applications for teachers (6th Ed). Harlow, England: Pearson Education Limited. 2014.
7. Dodd LW. Therapeutic group work with young children and mothers who have experienced domestic abuse. Educational Psychology in Practice, 2009; 25: 21-36; http://doi.org/ 10.1080/02667360802697571
8. Thompson EH, Trice-Black S. School-Based Group interventions for children exposed to Domestic Violence. Journal of Family Violence, 2012; 27(3): 233-241.
9. Sotonade OAT. That the home be one: Counsellor’s mission. 58th Inaugural lecture: Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ogun State, Nigeria. 2012.
10. Halima SA, Garba BN. Directive and non-directive counselling techniques for ameliorating emotional and behavioral disorders. (CASSON Conference at UNIBEN) 2014.
11. Abayomi AA. Sociological implications of domestic violence on children’s development in Nigeria. Journal of African Studies and Development, 2014; 6(1): 8-13.
12. Carrell S, Hoekstra ML. Externalities in the Classroom: How Children Exposed to Domestic Violence Affect Everyone’s Kids. Working paper 14246, 2010. http://www.nber.org/papers/w14246
- retrieved 17th September, 2019
13. Nwankwo BE, Obi TC, Kanu GC. Locality Parental Socio-Economic Background and Moral Behavior among Adolescents in South East Nigeria. African Journal of Social Sciences, 2013; 3(1): 63-69.
14. Onwurah JO. Influence of parental socio-economic status and hawking on moral behavior of adolescents. Unpublished B.Sc Thesis, University of Nigeria, Nsukka. 2010.
15. Eweniyi GB, Ayodele O, Ayodele KO, Adebayo RI. The effectiveness of two psycho-social behavioral interventions on adolescents’ bullying behavior among Nigerian adolescents. Journal of Studies in Social Sciences, 2013; 4(2): 246-261.
16. CARMHA. Cognitive Behavioral Therapy; Core Information Document. Columbia; 2007. www.carmha.ca
17. Butler AC, Chapman JE, Forman EM, Beck AT. The empirical Status of Cognitive-Behavioral therapy: A Review of Meta-Analyses. Clinical Psychology Review. 2006. http://doi.org/ 10.1016/j.cpr.2005.07.003. www.science@direct
.com. Retrieved on 19th May, 2015
18. Nafaji T, Lea B. Adolescents: The need for cognitive behavior therapy in educational settings. International Research Journals, 2011; 2(9): 1445-1450
19. Ellis A. Expanding the ABCs of rational emotive therapy. In M. J. Mahoney, P. DeVito, D. Martin and A. Freeman (Eds.), Cognition and psychotherapy (2nd ed.). New York: Springer. 2004
20. Beck AT. Cognitive Therapy. In J. K. Zeig (Ed), the evolution of psychotherapy (pp.149-178). New York: Brunner/Mazel. 1987.
21. Buss AH, Perry MP. The Aggression Questionnaire. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 1992; 63: 452-459.
22. Schmied V, Tully L. Effective Strategies and interventions for adolescents in a child protection context; Literature review; Ashfield. 2009. (www.community.nsw
gove.au) Retrieved on August 7, 2014
23. Estevez E, Povedano A, Jimenez TI, Musitu G.Aggression in adolescence: A gender perspective. In F. Columbus (Ed.), Psychology of Aggression: New Research New York: Nova Science Publishers, 2012; 37-57
24. Williams JM, Phillips TM, Stockdale L, Holmgren HG, Daniel W. Wong DW, Peterson DJ. An exploratory study of violent media consumption and aggression in black college students. Journal of Black Studies, 2017; 48(8): 758-774
25. Mehrinejad SA. A Comparative Study about Function Planning Frontal Lobe Delinquent
Aggressive Adolescents, Aggressive Non-delinquent Adolescents and Normal Adolescents. International Journal of Behavioral Sciences, 2011; 5(1): 69-74
26. Ertezaee B, Asghali K, Oreizi H, Ghasemi N. The mediating role of pleasant activities in cognitive behavior therapy for depressed adolescents. International Journal of Behavioral Sciences, 2019; 13(1): 33-39