1. Taghvaeinei A. Effect of metacognitive strategies on help seeking and academic procrastination probation students in Yasouj University. Scientific Journal Management System. 2018;6(11):193-214.
2. Wong BS-c. Metacognitive awareness, procrastination and academic performance of university students in Hong Kong: University of Leicester; 2012.
3. Weissmann J. Why do so many Americans drop out of college? . Available from: http://wwwthe
4. Thomas GP, Meldrum A, Beamish J. Conceptualization, Development and Validation of an Instrument for Investigating Elements of Undergraduate Physics Laboratory Learning Environments: The UPLLES (Undergraduate Physics Laboratory Learning Environment Survey). European Journal of Physics Education. 2013;4(4):26-40.
5. Renzulli SJ. Using learning strategies to improve the academic performance of university students on academic probation. The Journal of the National Academic Advising Association. 2015;35(1):29-41.
6. Cloninger CR, Svrakic DM, Przybeck TR. A Psychobiological Model of Temperament and Character. Archives of General Psychiatry. 1993;50(12):975-90.
7. Hosseinifar J, Bakhshimashhadloo M, Ahmadkhani H, Nowroozi N, Babaeihefzabad S. Predicting affective, social and academic adjustment in students based on temperament and character dimensions. Journal of Sociology of Education 2018;8(8):16-29.
8. Kaviani H. Biological theories of personality. Tehran: Senate Publications Center for Cognitive Science. 2003.
9. Baradaran M. Comparison of Temperament and Character Dimensions and Cognitive Emotion Regulation in Anxious and Normal students. Social Cognition. 2017;6(1):67-76.
10. Cloninger CR, Zohar AH. Personality and the perception of health and happiness. Journal of affective disorders. 2011;128(1-2):24-32.
11. Morovati Ardakani A, Aflakifard H. The Effect of Solution Counseling on Students' Academic Achievement and Resilience. Journal of Studies in Psychology and Education. 2016;2(7):123-34.
12. Jokar H, Ghaderi, Z. Effectiveness of a Solution-Based Counseling on Students' Self-Perception. Educational Research and Reviews. 2015;10(15):2141-5.
13. DE SHAZER S. The Death of Resistance. Family Process. 1984;23(1):11-7.
14. Shahi Z, Ojinezhad, AR. Effectiveness of training methods solution focused therapy to increase girl's adolescence Social adjustment and resolve crises identity. Quarterly Journal of Woman and Society. 2014;5(17):21-40.
15. Baijesh AR. Solution Focused Brief Therapy for social anxiety disorder: A pilot Study. International Journal of Psychology and Education. 2015;2(7):8-12.
16. Beauchemin JD. Examining the effectiveness of a short-term solution-focused wellness group intervention on perceived stress and wellness among college students: The Ohio State University; 2015.
17. Bahrami A, Bahari F. Approaches to Improving Self-Efficacy among 8th Graders: Solution-Focused and Strategic Therapies. Quarterly Journal Of Education. 2016;32(2):131-49.
18. Sink CA. Contemporary School Counseling: Theory, Research, and Practice. York: Routledge. 2005.
19. Kaviani H, Poornaseh M. Validation and Normalization of Cloninger's Temperament and Character Inventory (TCI) in Iranian Population. Tehran Univ Med J 2005;63(2):89-98.
20. Walther J, Peller JE. Becoming solution – focused in brief therapy. New York: Bruner / Mazal. 1990.
21. Mudd J. Solution focused therapy and communication skills training: An integrated approach couple therapy The Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. 2000.
22. Lipchik E. Beyond technique in solution-focused therapy: Working with emotions and the therapeutic relationship. New York: Guilford press. 2002.
23. Nelson T, Thomas FN. Handbook of solution – focused brief therapy: Clinical applications. Binghampton, New York: Haworth Press. 2007.
24. zareian s, khanimoselo M. Predicting Motivational Beliefs among Talented and High-Achiever Medical Sciences University Students Accoreling to Self-Leadership. Rooyesh-e-Ravanshenasi. 2018;7(5):97-104.
25. Kaviani H. Biological theories of personality. Tehran: Mehr Kavian. 2007.
26. Sadock BJ, Sadock VA, Ruiz P. Comprehensive textbook of psychiatry. 9 ed: lippincott Williams &Wilkins Philadelphia; 2000.
27. Arfaa F, Ahanchian M, Bahmanabadi S. Attributional styles and self-regulation: An exploration into the role of personality styles. International Journal of Behavioral Sciences. 2014;8(2):155-64.
28. Hakim zadeh R, Lavaani Q, Nouroozi S. The effectiveness of cognitive-behavioral training on self-regulation in first grade girl students. International Journal of Behavioral Sciences.8(3):233-8.
29. Gordanshekan M, Yarmohammadian MH, Ajami S. The Effect of Teaching Meta-cognition Package on Self-Directed Learning in Medical Records Students of Isfahan University of Medical Sciences. Iranian Journal of Medical Education. 2010;10(2):131-40.