1. Abbasi-Asl R, Hashemi S, Kenari MK, Baezzat F. Role of Female Students’ Self-Regulation in Predicting Moral Identity: A Structural Equation Modeling Study. Women Health. 2019;6(2):e91866.
2. Narvaez D, Lapsley DK. Moral identity, moral functioning, and the development of moral character. Psychology of learning and motivation. 2009;50:237-74.
3. Tanner C, Christen M. Moral intelligence–A framework for understanding moral competences. Empirically informed ethics: Morality between facts and norms: Springer; 2014. p. 119-36.
4. Reynolds SJ. A neurocognitive model of the ethical decision-making process: implications for study and practice. Journal of Applied Psychology. 2006;91(4):737.
5. Thoma SJ. Measuring moral thinking from a neo-Kohlbergian perspective. Theory and Research in Education. 2014;12(3):347-65.
6. Greer JL, Searby LJ, Thoma SJ. Arrested development? Comparing educational leadership students with national norms on moral reasoning. Educational Administration Quarterly. 2015;51(4):511-42.
7. Narvaez D, Lapsley D. Becoming a moral person–Moral development and moral character education as a result of social interactions. Empirically informed ethics: Morality between facts and norms: Springer; 2014. p. 227-38.
8. Chambers DW. Developing a self-scoring comprehensive instrument to measure Rest’s four-component model of moral behavior: The moral skills inventory. Journal of dental education. 2011;75(1):23-35.
9. Ehsan-Niarmi A, Heydari H, Zare-Bahramabadi M, Davoudi H. A Structural Model of Marital Commitment Prediction based on Personality Traits by the Mediation of Attachment Styles and Self-differentiation. International Journal of Behavioral Sciences. 2019;12(4):183-92.
10. Abdi R, Chalbianloo GR, Pak R, Ashjazadeh N, Shariat A. Interactive Role of Reinforcement Sensitivity (BIS/BAS) and Personality Traits in Predicting the Severity of Multiple Sclerosis Disease. International Journal of Behavioral Sciences. 2017;11(2):49-54.
11. Abbasi-Asl R, Naderi H, Akbari A. Predicting female studentsâ social anxiety based on their personality traits. Journal of Fundamentals of Mental Health. 2016;18(6):343-9.
12. Bartels DM, Pizarro DA. The mismeasure of morals: Antisocial personality traits predict utilitarian responses to moral dilemmas. Cognition. 2011;121(1):154-61.
13. Međedović J, Petrović B. Can there be an immoral morality?: Dark personality traits as predictors of Moral foundations. Psihologija. 2016;49(2):185-97.
14. Williams K, Orpen S, Hutchinson L, Walker L, Zumbo B, editors. Personality, empathy, and moral development: Examining ethical reasoning in relation to the Big Five and the Dark Triad. Poster presented at the 67th annual meeting of the Canadian Psychological Association, Calgary, Canada; 2006.
15. Athota VS, O'connor PJ, Jackson C. The role of emotional intelligence and personality in moral reasoning. 2009.
16. Gudarzi S, Hajiha Z. The Relationship between Personality Characteristics and the Formation of Ethical Judgments. Ethics in science and Technology. 2018;12(4):167-73.
17. Aleixo PA, Norris CE. Personality and moral reasoning in young offenders. Personality and individual differences. 2000;28(3):609-23.
18. Krick A, Tresp S, Vatter M, Ludwig A, Wihlenda M. The Relationships Between the Dark Triad, the Moral Judgment Level, and the Students’ Disciplinary Choice. Journal of Individual Differences. 2016.
19. Stojiljković SD. Personality characteristics and moral judgment. Facta universitatis-series: Philosophy and Sociology. 1998;1(5):507-14.
20. Kerr NA. Are There Personality Factors That Can Undermine Moral Judgment Development? Masters Theses. 2007:22.
21. McFerran B, Aquino K, Duffy M. How personality and moral identity relate to individuals’ ethical ideology. Business Ethics Quarterly. 2010;20(1):35-56.
22. Hashemi F. The role of big five personality traits and self-regulation in predicting moral identity among university students. . Masters Theses. 2018.
23. Donnellan MB, Oswald FL, Baird BM, Lucas RE. The mini-IPIP scales: tiny-yet-effective measures of the Big Five factors of personality. Psychological assessment. 2006;18(2):192.
24. Ghorbani N, Framarz AG, Watson P. Philosophy, self-knowledge, and personality in Iranian teachers and students of philosophy. The journal of psychology. 2005;139(1):81-95.
25. Toti J-F, Moulins J-L. Ethical sensitivity: Conceptualization and new scale development. Recherche et Applications en Marketing (English Edition). 2017;32(3):6-27.
26. Tirri K, Nokelainen P, Mahkonen M. How morality and religiosity relate to intelligence: a case study of mathematically gifted adolescents. Journal of empirical Theology. 2009;22(1):70-87.
27. Qiyasizadeh M. The relationship between mental health and academic performance with the development of ethical judgment in female students. Women and Culture. 2013;3(10):111-22.
28. Black JE, Reynolds WM. Development, reliability, and validity of the Moral Identity Questionnaire. Personality and Individual Differences. 2016;97:120-9.