1. Yairi E SC. Stuttering: Foundations and clinical applications. . Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson. 2015;27:28-34.
2. ST. O. Studies in stuttering: Introduction. Archives of Neurology & Psychiatry. 1927;1(18(5)):671-2.
3. Neumann K FA. om locations to networks: Can brain imaging inform treatment of stuttering. J Fluency Disord. 2017;55:1-5.
4. D. W. Stuttering and cluttering: frameworks for understanding and treatment New York; 2017.
5. B. G. Stuttering: An integrated approach to its nature and treatment. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. 2013;28:48-56.
6. H. M. Childhood stuttering: Incidence and development. Journal of fluency disorders. 2000;1(25):47-57.
7. Barnes TD WD, Gutierrez J, Han TU, Drayna D, Holy TE. . A mutation associated with stuttering alters mouse pup ultrasonic vocalizations. Current Biology. 2016;25(26):1009-18.
8. Raza MH DC, Webster R, Sainz E, Paris E, Rahn R, Gutierrez J, Chow HM, Mundorff J, Kang CS, Riaz N. . Mucolipidosis types II and III and non-syndromic stuttering are associated with different variants in the same genes. European Journal of Human Genetics. 2016;24(4):529-34.
9. Yeganeh shamami L. The effectiveness of group communication skill training on the adjustment and empathy of students. International Journal of Behavioral Sciences. 2015;9(2):129-38.
10. PA. A. Stuttering, emotions, and heart rate during anticipatory anxiety: A critical review. Journal of Fluency Disorders. 2004;1(29):123-33.
11. RM. A. The role of anticipation and an adaptive monitoring system in stuttering: A theoretical and experimental investigation2012.
12. Cruz C AH, Beca G, Nunes R. . Neurogenic stuttering: A review of the literature. Revista de neurologia. 2018;66(2):59-64.
13. Ingham RJ IJ, Bothe AK, Wang Y, Kilgo M. . Efficacy of the modifying phonation intervals (MPI) stuttering treatment program with adults who stutter. Journal of Speech-Language Pathology. 2015;24(2):256-71.
14. Matthews D BM. Modifying Phonation Intervals (MPI) stuttering therapy compared to standard prolonged speech treatment. Evidence-Based Communication Assessment and Intervention. 2016;2(10):1-2.
15. Lindsay A LM. Psychological counseling as an adjunct to stuttering treatment: Clients’ experiences and perceptions. Journal of fluency disorders. 2017;1(52):1-2.
16. Zloof A E-V, R. . Hypnosis as a Technique for the Treatment of Stuttering. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2015;4(1):434-357.
17. Bridgman K BS, Onslow M, O’Brian S, Jones M. . REMOVED: Webcam Preschool Stuttering Treatment: Outcomes and Experiences from a Clinical Trial. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2015;30(1):293-5.
18. Taghizadeh ME BSM. Simulation of the mind and its role in deterministic and irreversible treatment of stuttering. Der Pharmacia Lettre. 2018;8(1):85-9.
19. Heidary T. Effect of the Davis training method on self-concept children with dyslexia. International Journal of Behavioral Sciences. 2012;6(2):131-9.
20. Karrass J WT, Conture EG, Graham CG, Arnold HS, Hartfield KN, Schwenk KA. . Relation of emotional reactivity and regulation to childhood stuttering. Journal of communication disorders. 2016;1(39):402-32.
21. Brundage SB HA. Real enough: Using virtual public speaking environments to evoke feelings and behaviors targeted in stuttering assessment and treatment. American Journal of Speech-Language Pathology. 2015;24(2):139-49.
22. K. A. Formant Frequency Transitions in the Fluent Speech of Adults who do and do not stutter: Testing the over-reliance on feedback hypothesis. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2015;2(4):52-61.
23. Jones RM WT, Conture EG, Erdemir A, Lambert WE, Porges SW. . Executive functions impact the relation between respiratory sinus arrhythmia and frequency of stuttering in young children who do and do not stutter. Journal of Speech, Language, and Hearing Research. 2017;18(8):2133-50.
24. A. Mz. investigating the relationship between interpersonal communication skills and social acceptability of students of Payame Noor University of Khorasgan 2013.
25. DS. K. The bionomics and control of Culicoides and Leptoconops (Diptera, ceratopogonidae= Heleidae). . Annual Review of Entomology. 1962;7(1):401-8.
26. AliRezai Motlaq M AZ. Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT) in Ameliorating Adolescent Anxiety in Generalized Anxiety Disorders (GAD). JOEC. 2009;9(1):25-34.
27. S. C. The antecedents of self-esteem: Palo Alto; 1967.
28. Sabzevari H aS, parvinpor S. . Effect of rhythmic motor games on Motor Proficiency, educational achievement and self-esteem in children with Developmentally Coordination Disorder. RJMS. 2019;26(7):66-77.
29. CR. R. Perceptual reorganization in client-centered therapy: therapy; 1951.
30. Bidjari A PM, Zarifjalali Z. . Comparison of dimensions of self-concept and adjustment in adaptive and maladaptive narcissistic persons. Psychology,University of Alzahra. 2014;9(4):100-27.
31. G. R. Stuttering Severity Instrument for Children and Adults (SSI-4): Austin: PRO-ED Inc; 2009.
32. Tahmasebi Garmatani N SB, Feizi A, Salehi A, Howell P. . Determination of the reliability of the stuttering severity instrument-fourth edition specific adults who stutter. J Res Rehabil Sci. 2012;5(2):67-80.
33. Taghizadeh M E YNA, Bahrami Z. . The effectiveness of the simulation mind model on reducing stress and increasing cognitive flexibility in adult with stuttering disorder. Shenakht Journal of Psychology and Psychiatry. 2018;5(2):67-80.
34. I. L. Use self-talking for learning progress. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2012;1(33):283-7.
35. Costales JL SA, Stratigos KA. Intellectual Developmental Disorders in Children and into Adulthood. Mount Sinai Expert Guides: Psychiatry. 2016;6(1):233-41.
36. Hardy J GK, Hall C. A descriptive study of athlete self-talk. The sport psychologist. 2001;1(15):306-18.
37. O. B. A handbook on stuttering. San Diego, CA: Singular Publishing Group; 1995.
38. Bernstein Ratner N, & Tentnowski, J. . Current issues in stuttering research and practice. NY: Psychology Press; 2012.