1. Innstrand ST, Langballe EM, Falkum E. A longitudinal study of the relationship between work engagement and symptoms of anxiety and depression. Stress and health. 2012;28(1):1-10.
2. Avey JB, Avolio BJ, Crossley CD, Luthans FJJoOBTIJoI, Occupational, Psychology O, Behavior. Psychological ownership: Theoretical extensions, measurement and relation to work outcomes. 2009;30(2):173-91.
3. Vanek J. Self-management: economic liberation of man: selected readings: Puffin; 1975.
4. Long RJJIr. Worker ownership and job attitudes: A field study. 1982.
5. Klein KJJJoap. Employee stock ownership and employee attitudes: A test of three models. 1987;72(2):319.
6. Pierce JL, Kostova T, Dirks KT. Toward a theory of psychological ownership in organizations. Academy of management review. 2001;26(2):298-310.
7. Dirks KT, Cummings LL, Pierce JL. Psychological ownership in organizations: Conditions under which individuals promote and resist change1996.
8. Knapp JR, Smith BR, Sprinkle TA. Clarifying the relational ties of organizational belonging: Understanding the roles of perceived insider status, psychological ownership, and organizational identification. Journal of Leadership & Organizational Studies. 2014;21(3):273-85.
9. Yaghobi R, Azadfallah P. The relationship between approach/avoidance systems and attachment styles. International Journal of Behavioral Sciences. 2014;7(4):289-95.
10. Khodayari M, Akbari S, Ghobari B, Younesi S. Cognitive-behavioral interventions effectiveness on prisoners' psychological health. International Journal of Behavioral Sciences. 2009;2(4):283-90.
11. O'Reilly CJAtb. The wrong kind of'ownership'. 2002;39(5):19-20.
12. Dawkins S, Tian AW, Newman A, Martin AJJoOB. Psychological ownership: A review and research agenda. 2017;38(2):163-83.
13. Lincoln YS, Guba EG. Establishing trustworthiness. Naturalistic inquiry. 1985;289:331.
14. Wood G, Haber JJSLM. Nursing research; methods, critical appraisal and utilization. 2002:p140.
15. Struss A, Corbin J. Basics of qualitative research. London: Sage; 1990.
16. Danaeifard H, Emami S. Strategies of Qualitative Research: A Reflection on Grounded Theory. Sterategic Management Thought. 2008;1(2):69-97.
17. Jebeli M, 2shiri A, Taban M. The Managers' Pattern of Job Ownership (A case study: managers of Ilam University). organization behavior studies quarterl. 2016;5(19):137-62.
18. Jussila I, Tarkiainen A, Sarstedt M, Hair JFJJoMT, Practice. Individual psychological ownership: Concepts, evidence, and implications for research in marketing. 2015;23(2):121-39.
19. Pierce JL, Jussila I. Psychological ownership and the organizational context: Theory, research evidence, and application: Edward Elgar Publishing; 2011.
20. Mustafa M, Ramos HM, Man TWYJJoEiEE. Linking psychological ownership to employee extra-role behaviours in small overseas Chinese family businesses: Does family status matter? 2015;7(2):129-47.
21. Pierce JL, Kostova T, Dirks KTJRogp. The state of psychological ownership: Integrating and extending a century of research. 2003;7(1):84-107.
22. Pierce JL, O'driscoll MP, Coghlan A-MJTJosp. Work environment structure and psychological ownership: The mediating effects of control. 2004;144(5):507-34.