1. Amato P. The impact of family formation change on the cognitive, social, and emotional well-being of the next generation. Future Child. 2005;15(2):75-96.
2. Dean DG, & Spanier, G. B.,. Commitment: An overlooked variable in marital adjustment. . Sociological Focus. 1974;7:113–8.
3. Costa PT, & MacCrae, R. R.,. Four ways five factors are basic. Personality and Individual Differences. 1992;13:653-65.
4. Happiness Ihuoma I, Awopetu, R.G., & Ekoja, O.C. Relationship between Duration of Marriage, Personality Trait, Gender and Conflict Resolution Strategies of Spouses. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2015;190:490 – 6.
5. Daljeet KN, Bremner, N.L., Giammarco, E.A., Meyer, J.P., & Paunoen, S.V. Taking a Person-Centered Approach to Personality: A Latent-Profile Analysis of the HEXACO Model of Personality. Journal of Research in Personality. 2017;70:241-51.
6. Both LEB, L. A. A comparison of two attachment measures in relation to personality factors and facets. Personality and Individual Differences. 2017;112:1-5.
7. Boyce CJ, Wood, A. M., & Fergoson, E. For better or for worse: The moderating effects of personality on the marriage-life satisfaction link. Personality and Individual Differences. 2016;97:61–6.
8. Malouff JM, Thorsteinsson, E. B., Schutte, N. S., Bhullar, N., & Rooke, S. E. The Five Factor Model of personality and relationship satisfaction of intimate partners: A meta-analysis. Journal of Research in Personality. 2010;44:127-.
9. Hosseini A, Zahrakar, K., Davarnia, R., Shakarami, M., & Mohammadi, B. The Relationship between Marital Commitment with Personality Traits. Journal of Sabzevar University of Medical Sciences. 2015;22(5):788-96.
10. Izatti UA, Suhariadi, F., & Hadi, C. Personality trait as predictor of affective commitment. Social Science. 2015;3:34-9.
11. Morgan JH, & Shaver, P. Attachment Processes and Commitment to Romantic Relationships. In: Adams J.M. JWH, editor. Handbook of Interpersonal Commitment and Relationship Stability Perspectives on Individual Differences. Boston, MA: Springer; 1999.
12. Simpson JAR, W. S. Adult attachment, stress, and romantic relationships. Current Opinion in Psychology. 2017;13:19-24.
13. Feeney JAN, P. Attachment style as a predictor of adult romantic relationships. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology. 1990;58:281-91.
14. Hazan C, & Shaver, P. Conceptualizing romantic love as an attachmentprocess. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology. 1987;52:511-24.
15. Muraru A, & Turliuc, M Predictors of Marital Adjustment: Are There Any Differences Between Women and Men? Europe’s Journal of Psychology. 2013;9:427-42.
16. Hadi S, Eskandari, H., Sohrabi, F., Motamedy, A., & Farrokhi, N. Relationship between attachment styles and marital commitment in people with marital infidelity. Journal of counseling research. 2017;15(60):42-59.
17. Hadi S, & Eskandari, H.S. tructural models predict marital commitment based on attachment styles and mediator variables self-control and early maladaptive schemas (in people with emotional extramarital relations). Counseling Culture and Psychotherapy. 2017;7(28):33-60.
18. Peleg O, Deutch, Ch., & Dan, O. Test anxiety among female college students and its relation to perceived parental academic expectations and differentiation of self. Learning and Individual Differences. 2016;49:428-36.
19. Zarei S, & Hossingholi, F. Predicting marital commitment based on self-conscious emotions (shame and sin) and self-differentiation among married students. Family Counseling and Psychotherapy. 2014;4(1):113-33.
20. Burri A, Schwezer, R., & O` Brein, J. Correlates of Female Sexual Functioning: Adult Attachment and Differentiation of Self. Sex Medicine. 2014;11:2188-95.
21. Karami J, Zakiei, A., & Alikhani, M. Explanation of self-differentiation in accordance with attachment styles and alexithymia. International Journal of Behavioral Sciences. 2014;8(2):139-48.
22. Skowron EA, & Dendy, A. K. Differentiation of self and attachment in adulthood: relational correlates of effortful control. Contemporary Family Therapy. 2004;3(26):337-57.
23. Ghanbari Hashem Abadi B.A. HVA, Esmaili M., & Farahbakhsh, K. 2011. Women’s Sociology. Relationship between parenting styles, attachment and marital commitment among married women of Allameh Tabatabaee University;2(3):39-61.
24. Momeni K, Kavoosi Omid, S., & Amani, R. Predicting marital commitment on the basis of differentiation of self, family adaptability and cohesion, and marital intimacy. Family Pathology, Counseling and Enrichment Journal. 2015;1(2):46-58.
25. Aslani K, Abdollahi, N., & Amanollahi, A. The relationship between attachment style and marital commitment with the mediation of differentiation of self and feeling of guilt on female married students in Ahvaz. Journal of counseling research. 2017;15(61):191-220.
26. Novak JR, Smith, H. M., Larson, J. H., & Crane, D. R. Commitment, Forgiveness, and Relationship Self-Regulation: An Actor Partner Interdependence Model of Rleationship Virtues and Relationship Effort in Couple Relationships. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy. 2017;4:1-13.
27. Veldorale-Brogan A, Bradford, K., & Vail, A. Marital virtues and their relationship to individual functioning, communication and relationship adjustment. The journal of positive psychology. 2010;5(4):281-93.
28. Schumacker RE, & Lomax, R. G. A beginner's guide to structural equation modeling (3rd ed.). New York, NY, US: Routledge/Taylor & Francis Group; 2010.
29. Goekoop R, Goekoop, J.G, & Scholte, H.S. The network structure of human personality according to the NEO-PI-R: matching network community structure to factor structure. PLoS One. 2017;7(12):e51558.
30. McCrae RR, & Costa, P. T. A Five-Factor theory of personality. In: L.A. JOP, editor. Handbook of personality: Theory and research. New York, NY, US: Guilford Press; 1999. p. 139-53.
31. Anisi J, Majdiyan, M., Joshanloo, M., & Ghoharikamel, Z. Validity and reliability of NEO Five-Factor Inventory (NEO-FFI) on university students. International Journal of Behavioral Sciences,. 2012;5(4):351-6.
32. Collins NL, & Read, S. J. Adult attachment, working models, and relationship quality in dating couples. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology. 1990;58:644-63.
33. Firoozabadi A, Abedi, Z., Aliyari, R., Zolfaghari, B., & Ghanizadeh, A. Psychometric characteristics of the persian (farsi) version of attachment style questionnaire. Iran J Med Sci. 2014;39(6):506-14.
34. Skowron EAS, T. A. Assessing interpersonal fusion: Reliability and validity of a new DSI fusion with others subscale. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy. 2003;29(2):209-22.
35. Younesi F. Standardization of DSI-R in Iran. Tehran: Allame Tabatabaei; 2006.
36. Adams JMJWH. The conceptualization of marital commitment: An integrative analysis. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology. 1997;72(5):184-94.
37. Karimian N, Karimi, Y., & Bahmani, B. The Relationship of Mental Health Dimensions and Guilt Feeling with Marital Commitment in Married People. Family Counseling and Psychotherapy. 2011;1(2):243-56.
38. Boertien D, & Mortelmans, D. Does the relationship between personality and divorce change over time? A cross-country comparison of marriage cohorts. Acta Sociologica. 2017;61:000169931770904.
39. Roberts BW, Kuncel, N. R., Shiner, R., Caspi, A., & Goldberg, L. R. The Power of Personality: The Comparative Validity of Personality Traits, Socioeconomic Status, and Cognitive Ability for Predicting Important Life Outcomes. Perspectives on Psychological Science. 2007;2:313-45.
40. Altgelt EE, Reyes, M. A., French, J. E., Meltzer, A. L., & McNulty, J.K Who is sexuality faitful? Own and psrtner personality traits as predictors of infidelity. Social and Personal Relationships. 2018;35(4):600-14.
41. Kelley HH, & Thibaut, J. W. Interpersonal relations: A theory of interdependence. New York, NY: Wiley; 1978.
42. Zayas V, Shoda, Y., & Ayduk, O. N. Personality in context: An interpersonal systems perspective. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology. 2002;70:851-900.
43. Nilforoushan P. ASA, Fatehizadeh, M., Abedi, M.R., & Ghasemi, V. The correlation between attachment styles and 5 big personality traits from individual and couple aspects. Family Research. 2010;6(2):257-72.
44. Sroufe L, & Watters, M. Attachment as an organizational construct. Child Development. 1977;48:1184.
45. Donnellan MB, Burt, S. A., Levendosky, A. A., & Klump, K. L. Genes, personality, and attachment in adults: a multivariate behavioral genetic analysis. Personality and Social Psychology Bulletin. 2008;34(1):3-16.
46. Mikulincer M, & Shaver, P. R. The attachment behavioral system in adulthood: Activation, Psychodynamics, and interpersonal processes. In: M.P Z, editor. Advances in Experimental Social Psychology. 35. Sandiego: Academic Press; 2003.
47. Sibley CG, & Overall, N. C. The boundaries between attachment and personality: Localized versus generalized effects in daily social interaction. Journal of Research in Personality. 2008;42:1394-407.
48. Bello R, Brandau-Brown, F. E., & Ragsdale, J. D. Attachment Style, Marital Satisfaction, Commitment, and Communal Strength Effects on Relational Repair Message Interpretation among Remarrieds. Communication Quarterly. 2008;56(1):1-16.
49. Ghezelseflo M, Jazayeri, R., Bahrami, F., & Mohammadi Fesharaki, R. The Role of Relational Maintenance Behavior and Attachment Styles in Predicting Marital Commitment. Asian Social Science. 2017;12(9):223-9.
50. Kirkpatrick LA, & Hazan, C. Attachment styles and close relationships: A four-year prospective study. Personal Relationships. 1994;1(2):123-42.
51. Simpson JA, Rboles, W. S. & Nelligan, G. S. Attachment theory and close relationship. New York: Guilford Press; 1998.
52. Mark KP, Vowels, L.M., & Murray, S.H. The Impact of Attachment Style on Sexual Satisfaction and Sexual Desire in a Sexually Diverse Sample. J Sex Marital Ther. 2018;44(5):450-8.
53. Noftle EE, & Shaver, H. P. R. Attachment dimensions and the big five personality traits: Associations and Comparative ability to predict relationship quality. Journal of Research in Personality. 2006;40(23):179-208.
54. Feeney JA, Noller, P., & Callan. Attachment style, Communication, and satisfaction in the early years of marriage. In: Barttholomew. P, D, editor. Advance in personal relationships. 5. London: Jessica; 2010. p. 269-308.
55. Mokhtari Mosayyebu M, Khavari, M., & Mahmoudi, K, editor The prediction of the level of self-differentiation and attachment styles based on personality traits. The international conference on human sciences and behavioral studies; 2014; Tehran.
56. Askari F. Psychometric properties of self-differentiation and its correlation to personality characteristics of Tehran academic students. Tehran: Islamic Azad University, Central Tehran Branch; 2013.
57. Glad GE. The effect of self-differentiation on marital conflict. American Journal of Pastoral Psychology. 2000;8:65-76.
58. Maser MJ. A construc validity of differentiation of self measures & their correlates: Seton Hall University.; 2011.