1. Golde CM, Walker GE, editors. Envisioning the future of
doctoral education: Preparing stewards of the discipline-
Carnegie essays on the doctorate. Jossey-bass; 2006 Jan 30.
2. Nerad M. The PhD in the US: Criticisms, facts, and remedies.
Higher Education Policy. 2004 Jun 1; 17(2):183-99.
3. Altbach DP. Doctoral education: Present realities and future
trends. InInternational handbook of higher education 2007 (pp.
65-81). Springer Netherlands.
4. Cepiku D. Public administration PhD programmes in Italy:
comparing different disciplinary approaches. International
Review of Administrative Sciences. 2011 Jun 1; 77(2):379-96.
5. Grossi F, Mangini M, Giuli M, Mugnai L, Sarmiento I, Miniati
R, Grassi D, Guidi F, Valanzano R, Boncinelli S. A peereducation
based disaster medicine course to turn medical
students into a useful resource. International journal of disaster
risk reduction. 2014 Jun 30; 8:153-7.
6. Salam A, and Yousuf R. Medical Education: Problems and
Solutions, the healer, 2001, 8 (1).
7. Gallehdar N and Javadi T. Student Satisfaction with Advice and
Teaching Teachers: A step towards the development of medical
education. In the abstracts of the articles of the seminar on the
development of medical education, edited by Adib Khezri,
Alhadi Institute of Qom, 2010 [Persian].
8. Nasri K, Khakbazy M, Noroozy A, Nasri S. The medical
education problems and possible Solutions in stagers and intern's
viewpoints of Arak University of Medical Sciences, 2006-07.
AMUJ. 2010; 12 (4):111-121. [Persian].
9. Einollahi B. Medical education and scientific authority. 7th
meeting of the Iranian Association of Medical Science Educators
on the subject of medical education and scientific authority,
March 8, 2013. [Persian].
10. Hashemi S (Minister of Health, Treatment and Medical
Training). Speech at the eighth Scientific Meeting of
Requirements, Structures and Approaches of Scientific
Authority in Health and medicine, Baqiyatallah University of
Medical Sciences, May 7, 2013. [Persian].
11. Ministry of Science, Research and Technology. Ph.D.
Regulations. Approved May 30, 2009. [Persian].
12. Can G, Walker A. A model for doctoral students’ perceptions
and attitudes toward written feedback for academic writing.
Research in Higher Education. 2011 Aug 1; 52(5):508-36.
13. Kram KE. Phases of the mentor relationship. Academy of
Management journal. 1983 Dec 1; 26(4):608-25.
14. Grossman SC. Mentoring in nursing: A dynamic and
collaborative process. Springer Publishing Company; 2013 Sep
5. Pp: 12, 17, 22, 30, 20, 35, 37.
15. Ghosh R. Mentors providing challenge and support: Integrating
concepts from teacher mentoring in education and organizational
mentoring in business. Human Resource Development Review.
2012 Jun; 12(2):144-76.
16. Noe RA. An investigation of the determinants of successful
assigned mentoring relationships. Personnel psychology. 1988
Sep 1; 41(3):457-79.
17. Johnson WB. A framework for conceptualizing competence to
mentor. Ethics & Behavior. 2003 Apr 1; 13(2):127-51.
18. Ackroyd R, Adamson KA. Mentoring for new consultants. The
journal of the Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh. 2015;
19. Sambunjak D, Straus SE, Marusic A. A systematic review of
qualitative research on the meaning and characteristics of
mentoring in academic medicine. Journal of general internal
medicine. 2010 Jan 1; 25(1):72-8. [PUBMED]
20. Sambunjak, D. Straus S E. Marusic, A. Mentoring in Academic
Medicine: A Systematic Review. JAMA. 2006; 296(9):1103-
21. Zhang Y, Qian Y, Wu J, Wen F, Zhang Y. The effectiveness and
implementation of mentoring program for newly graduated
nurses: A systematic review. Nurse education today. 2015 Dec
12. [ PUMED]
22. Ghosh R. Antecedents of mentoring support: a meta-analysis of
individual, relational, and structural or organizational factors.
Journal of Vocational Behavior. 2014 Jun 30; 84(3):367-84.
23. AbbasPour A, Rahimian, PourKarimi J, Taqavi, H. A
Comparative Study of Professional Development of PhD
Students of ‘Information and Knowledge Studies’ and
‘Educational Administration. Journal of academic librarianship
and information research, 2013, 47 (1): 65-84. [Persian].
24. Bazargan A. An Introduction to Qualitative and Mixed Method
Research.(2nd edn.),Tehran:Didar, 2010, pp: 21. [Persian].
25. Statement by the Supreme Leader of the Islamic Revolution in
the meeting of university professors, July 2, 2014. [Cited 2016
May 14]. Available from: http:farsi.khamenei.ir.
26. Motahari M. Education in Islam. Tehran: Sadra Publication,
1995, p. 16. [Persian].
27. Hojjati M B. The teachings and learning in Islam: The translation
of the Moneyyte al-Moreed fi Adabi al-Mu'afid va al-Mustafid.
Tehran: Islamic Culture Publish, 2012. Print 35 [Persian].
28. Khademi A. Mutual duties of the professor and student in the
field of education from the perspective of Mulla Sadra. Third
National Conference on Education, Shahid Rajaee Teacher
Training University [Persian].
29. Mashayekhi Sh. Principles of Education from the Islamic Point
of View, methodology of social sciences and humanities, 2002,
8 (32): 50-68 [Persian].
30. Bani Hashmi, M. . Ideal education, on the goals, strategies and
methods of education. Tehran: Monir, 2010 [Persian].
31. Hasanzadeh Gh. Learner role in Medical education and scientific
authority. 7th meeting of the Iranian Association of Medical
Science Educators on the subject of medical education and
scientific authority, March 8, 2013. [Persian].
32. Hooman, H A. Structural equation modeling with Lisrel
application, Tehran: SAMT. 2005, p: 22. [Persian].
33. Schunk DH (Author). Learning theories an educational
perspective, translated by yousef karimi, Tehran: Virayesh,
2014, p: 129. . [Persian].
34. Hobson AJ, Ashby P, Malderez A, Tomlinson PD. Mentoring
beginning teachers: What we know and what we don't. Teaching
and teacher education. 2009 Jan 31; 25(1):207-16.
35. Masters K. The Use of Expert Mentoring as an Adjunct to
Healthcare Quality Improvement Training. Newborn and Infant
Nursing Reviews. 2015 Jun 30; 15(2):61-3.
36. Hosseinabadi R, Gholami M, Biranvand S, Tarverdian A, Anbari
K. Effect of Multi Mentoring Educational Method on Clinical
Competence of Nursing Students. jmed. 2015; 10 (2):119-128
Academic Skills in Ph.D. Students and Islamic Mentoring
Int J Behav Sci Vol.12, No.3, Autumn 2018 140
37. Bagherieh F, Hemmati Maslakpak M, Khalkhali H. The effect of
peer mentoring program performance on clinical function in
second semester nursing students. J Urmia Nurs Midwifery Fac.
2013; 10 (6): 648-654 [Persian].
38. Hall L, Burns L. Identity development and mentoring in doctoral
education. Harvard Educational Review. 2009 Mar 30;79(1):49-
39. Sobhaninezhad M, Ahmadabadi, N, Ashrafi, F, Mohammadi,A.
Explaining the nature of Human kind from the point of view of
Islam and the West. Research on issues of Islamic Education.
2003; 21 (20): 27-43 [Persian].
40. Kaviani, M. Islamic education (Passing General objectives to
Behavioral Objectives). Interdisciplinary research of the Holy
Qur'an, 1 (3): 79-91 [Persian].