1. Hofmann SG. advances in the research of social anxiety and its disorder. Anxiety, stress, and coping. 2010;23(3):239-42.
2. Bögels SM, Alden L, Beidel DC, Clark LA, Pine DS, Stein MB, et al. Social anxiety disorder: questions and answers for the DSM‐V. Depression and anxiety. 2010;27(2):168-89.
3. Dadfarnia S. Emotion Regulation Therapy for Social Anxiety Disorder Comorbid with Major Depressive Disorder: A Case Study. International Journal of Behavioral Sciences. 2019;13(2):68-72.
4. McLean CP, Asnaani A, Litz BT, Hofmann SG. Gender differences in anxiety disorders: prevalence, course of illness, comorbidity and burden of illness. Journal of psychiatric research. 2011;45(8):1027-35.
5. Wong QJ, Rapee RM. The aetiology and maintenance of social anxiety disorder: A synthesis of complementary theoretical models and formulation of a new integrated model. Journal of Affective Disorders. 2016;203:84-100.
6. Kessler RC, Petukhova M, Sampson NA, Zaslavsky AM, Wittchen HU. Twelve‐month and lifetime prevalence and lifetime morbid risk of anxiety and mood disorders in the United States. International journal of methods in psychiatric research. 2012;21(3):169-84.
7. Association AP. Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders (DSM-5®): American Psychiatric Pub; 2013.
8. Steinert C, Hofmann M, Leichsenring F, Kruse J. What do we know today about the prospective long-term course of social anxiety disorder? A systematic literature review. Journal of anxiety disorders. 2013;27(7):692-702.
9. Harb G, Heimberg R, Fresco D, Schneier F, Liebowitz M. The psychometric properties of the Interpersonal Sensitivity Measure in social anxiety disorder. Behaviour research and therapy. 2002;40(8):961-79.
10. Boyce P, Hickie I, Parker G, Mitchell P, Wilhelm K, Brodaty H. Specificity of interpersonal sensitivity to non-melancholic depression. Journal of Affective Disorders. 1993;27(2):101-5.
11. Neff K. Self-compassion: An alternative conceptualization of a healthy attitude toward oneself. Self and identity. 2003;2(2):85-101.
12. Werner KH, Jazaieri H, Goldin PR, Ziv M, Heimberg RG, Gross JJ. Self-compassion and social anxiety disorder. Anxiety, Stress & Coping. 2012;25(5):543-58.
13. Barlow DH. Clinical handbook of psychological disorders: A step-by-step treatment manual: Guilford publications; 2014.
14. FORGHANI TO, JAVANBAKHT M, BAYAZI MH, SAHEBI A, VAHIDI S, DEROGAR K. The effectiveness of group cognitive-behavioral training and group reality therapy on self-esteem of high school students. 2012.
15. Eisendrath S, Chartier M, McLane M. Adapting mindfulness-based cognitive therapy for treatment-resistant depression. Cognitive and behavioral practice. 2011;18(3):362-70.
16. Sizoo BB, Kuiper E. Cognitive behavioural therapy and mindfulness based stress reduction may be equally effective in reducing anxiety and depression in adults with autism spectrum disorders. Research in developmental disabilities. 2017;64:47-55.
17. Williams JMG, Duggan DS, Crane C, Fennell MJ. Mindfulness‐Based cognitive therapy for prevention of recurrence of suicidal behavior. Journal of clinical psychology. 2006;62(2):201-10.
18. Ebrahiminejad S, Poursharifi H, Roodsari AB, Zeinodini Z, Noorbakhsh S. The effectiveness of mindfulness-based cognitive therapy on Iranian female adolescents suffering from social anxiety. Iranian Red Crescent Medical Journal. 2016;18(11).
19. Chiesa A, Serretti A. Mindfulness based cognitive therapy for psychiatric disorders: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Psychiatry research. 2011;187(3):441-53.
20. Manicavasgar V, Parker G, Perich T. Mindfulness-based cognitive therapy vs cognitive behaviour therapy as a treatment for non-melancholic depression. Journal of affective disorders. 2011;130(1-2):138-44.
21. Kim B, Lee S-H, Kim YW, Choi TK, Yook K, Suh SY, et al. Effectiveness of a mindfulness-based cognitive therapy program as an adjunct to pharmacotherapy in patients with panic disorder. Journal of Anxiety Disorders. 2010;24(6):590-5.
22. Segal ZV, Williams JMG, Teasdale JD. Mindfulness-based cognitive therapy for depression. New York. Guilford Press Steer, RA, Rissmiller, DJ, & Beck, AT (2000) Use of the Beck depression inventory-II with depressed geriatric inpatients Behaviour Research and Therapy. 2002;38:311318.
23. Brown TA, Barlow DH, DiNardo PA. Anxiety disorders interview schedule adult version: Client interview schedule: Graywind Publications Incorporated; 1994.
24. Mohammadi A, Birashk B, Gharraee B. Comparison of the Effect of Group Transdiagnostic Treatment and Group Cognitive Therapy on Emotion Regulation. Iranian Journal of Psychiatry & Clinical Psychology. 2013;19(3).
25. Heimberg RG, Mueller GP, Holt CS, Hope DA, Liebowitz MR. Assessment of anxiety in social interaction and being observed by others: The Social Interaction Anxiety Scale and the Social Phobia Scale. Behavior therapy. 1992;23(1):53-73.
26. Tavoli A, Allahyari A, Azadfallah P, Fathi Ashtiani A, Melyani M, Sahragard M. Validity and reliability of the farsi version of social interaction anxiety scale (sias). Iranian Journal of Psychiatry and Clinical Psychology. 2012;18(3):227-32.
27. Azizi A, Mohammadkhani P, Lotfi S, Bahramkhani M. The validity and reliability of the Iranian version of the Self-Compassion Scale. Practice in Clinical Psychology. 2013;1(3):149-55.
28. Boyce P, Parker G. Development of a scale to measure interpersonal sensitivity. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry. 1989;23(3):341-51.
29. Mohammadian Y, Mahaki B, Lavasani FF, Dehghani M, Vahid MA. The psychometric properties of the Persian version of interpersonal sensitivity measure. Journal of research in medical sciences: the official journal of Isfahan University of Medical Sciences. 2017;22.
30. Melyani M, Allahyari AA, Falah PA, Ashtiani AF, Tavoli A. Mindfulness based cognitive therapy versus cognitive behavioral therapy in cognitive reactivity and self-compassion in females with recurrent depression with residual symptoms. Journal of Psychology. 2015.
31. Melyani M, Alahyari AA, Falah PA, Ashtiani AF, Tavoli A. Mindfulness based cognitive therapy versus cognitive behavioral therapy on residual symptoms in recurrent depression. International Journal of Behavioral Sciences. 2013;7(2):159-66.
32. Kabat-Zinn J. Coming to our senses: Healing ourselves and the world through mindfulness: Hachette UK; 2005.
33. Van Dam NT, Sheppard SC, Forsyth JP, Earleywine M. Self-compassion is a better predictor than mindfulness of symptom severity and quality of life in mixed anxiety and depression. Journal of anxiety disorders. 2011;25(1):123-30.
34. Neff KD, Rude SS, Kirkpatrick KL. An examination of self-compassion in relation to positive psychological functioning and personality traits. Journal of research in personality. 2007;41(4):908-16.
35. Neff KD, Kirkpatrick KL, Rude SS. Self-compassion and adaptive psychological functioning. Journal of research in personality. 2007;41(1):139-54.
36. Liebowitz MR, Gorman JM, Fyer AJ, Klein DF. Social phobia: Review of a neglected anxiety disorder. Archives of general psychiatry. 1985;42(7):729-36.